1) What type of communication and negotiation challenges do you think you would face if you worked for Toyota and were in constant communication with home-office personnel in Japan?
2) What type of communication training do you think the firm would need to provide to you to ensure that you were effective in dealing with senior-level Japanese management in the Hierarchy?
3) Using Table 7-1 as your guide, what conclusions can you draw regarding communicating with the Japanese managers, and what guidelines would you offer to a non-Japanese employee who just entered the firm and is looking for advice and guidance regarding how to communicate and negotiate more effectively?
Write a one to two-page paper summarizing your findings. The written summary should be double-spaced using 12-point Times New Roman font. You will need to cite your sources of information
Epidemiology of Malaria
Epidemiology of Malaria.
Please follow these guidelines:
2. Introduction of disease – nature of disease – if chronic or acute, infectious or not, disease agent or underlying causes – Clinical picture – symptoms of disease, treatment
3. Descriptive epidemiology – Number of people infected or affected today (number of deaths, if applicable) – should also use graphs and tables (Use descriptive epidemiology concepts) – at least one is required – What populations are more at-risk and why? – overall trend in incidence and prevalence of disease
4. Public health – interventions including prevention such as vaccination programs, educational efforts – how is the disease controlled by public health (not how individuals avoid it)
5. Conclusion – what is the outlook of the disease? – summarize main points of paper
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Wilsten Inc. has been approached by a Japanese firm that wants exclusive production and selling rights for one of Creative Process.
Visit the website 99U: Empowering the Creative Community. 99u.com https://99u.adobe.com/search/creative+process/
This link will take you to the Creative Process Category
Look over all the articles and select two that appeal to you.
Do not select videos.
Do not select any article that you have already written about in a Discussion forum post.
Paper Format: Papers should be written in essay form with the following paragraph structure. Follow the guideline below. Each paragraph should have a topic sentence and end with a concluding sentence. Proofread for grammar, spelling and punctuation. Use the following paragraph structure for your essay.
Paragraph 1: Introduction. Begin with general comments about what is creativity and why is it important in everyday life. Incorporate ideas from the following articles listed in Canvas in this module: What is Creativity? and Why is Creativity Important in Everyday Life? Then, include the title and author of both articles you have selected from the 99U website. Develop a thesis statement about the importance of creativity and whether creativity is something everyone can do.
Paragraph 2: Summarize the main ideas of article #1 you have selected from 99U. Give some specific examples from the article. What are the main points? What conclusions does the author make?
Paragraph 3: Critique article #1 from 99U. Give your personal response to the author’s main ideas. In your opinion what were the strong points and weak points. Are there any relevant ideas the author did not bring up? Do you think the ideas promote creativity in everyday life? Are the ideas relevant to you? Give examples of ways you could incorporate this information into your life.
Paragraph 4: Summarize the main ideas of article #2 you have selected from 99U
Paragraph 5: Critique article #2 from 99U
Paragraph 6: Conclusion. Compare the two 99U articles. What are the pros and cons of each article? Which article do you prefer or think has the best ideas in terms of developing everyday creativity? Although they may both present valid ideas, choose one article that appeals to you more and give your reasons why. In general, do you think a person can modify their behavior or attitude to enhance creativity and make things happen?
Length: Papers should be 850-1200 words. 12 point font.
Papers will be graded on:
1) Adherence to the topic assignment and instructions listed above.
2) Content and original thinking
3) Clarity and organization
4) Grammar, spelling and punctuation
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PAPER: Compose your paper in Word or other word processing software. Upload your paper to the link below.
No Rewrites: Read instructions carefully. Papers cannot be changed or resubmitted. No emailed papers will be accepted.
Deadline and Late Policy: The due date is listed in Canvas. Do not wait until the last minute to submit your paper. This assignment is available to you from the first day of the quarter. If you decide to wait to the last minute and have an issue the late penalty will apply. No exceptions. Submit early to avoid late penalties.
Cheating and plagiarism: Use your own words. Do not copy from books or the internet. No quotes. This is not a research paper. Do not submit the work of others as your own. Any papers with 20% or more plagiarism score will be not be accepted.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Scenario 4: You are a sales representative for a company that encourages staff to log time in the field and away from the office. You are expected to begin and end your day at the office. You notice that each day when you arrive and return another co-worker is already there, and you wonder whether this person spends most of his / her time at the office. At your weekly sales meeting, you are informed of your co-workers’ outstanding sales performance. You suspect that this co-worker is spending more time flattering the boss instead of working leads in the field, and as a result is getting the best client referrals. Your own sales numbers have steadily decreased since this other sales representative was hired. Review the six-step problem solving process outlined in the webtext, based on the article “The Problem Solving Process” located at http://www.gdrc.org/decision/problem-solve.html: •Step One: Define the problem •Step Two: Analyze the problem •Step Three: Generate options •Step Four: Evaluate options •Step Five: Make your decision •Step Six: Implement and reflect Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you: 1.Define the problem in the scenario that you have chosen. 2.Analyze the problem in the scenario. 3.Generate options for solving the problem in the scenario. 4.Evaluate the options for solving the problem. 5.Decide on the best option for solving the problem. 6.Explain how you will implement the decision made and reflect on whether this option was the most effective. The paper should follow guidelines for clear and organized writing: •Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph. •Address main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences. •Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: •This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details. •Based on the guidelines in SWS, “A well-researched assignment has at least as many sources as pages.” Therefore, since this assignment requires you to write at least 4-5 pages, you should include at least 4-5 references.
Essay Help “>Essay Help