The purpose of this essay is to promote the importance of a college education and to provide reasons why a college education is important to me. The paper will express personal opinions regarding the importance of a college education. In addition, statistical data will also be incorporated into the essay. When I was growing up, I was often told that earning a college degree would ensure that I would be able to obtain a better paying job than individuals without a college education.
In fact, according to the U. S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median weekly earnings in 2010 for high school graduates aged 25 and older was $626. While the median for individuals aged 25 and older with bachelor’s degrees was $1,038 (DegreeDirectory. org, What is the importance of Higher Education, 2013). However, money alone was not enough to motivate me to enroll into a University right after high school. I was young and wasn’t ready for a 4 year commitment. Now that I am older and have experienced some of life’s ups and downs, I am more motivated to pursue a college education.
In my opinion, a person needs to achieve certain goals in life before they can call themselves successful, which I want to become. I have set certain goals that I would like to achieve in my lifetime. Some of these goals are professional, while others are personal. My professional goals in life are to get a good education, find a good job that makes me happy and makes enough money for me to support my family and my future family, and of course graduate from college. Now that I’m going to college, I can now achieve some of my personal goals in life as a student.
Personal growth and success in the construction management field is a new life adventure for me as a student attending college. I really want to development my management skills in the construction field; this is my all-time big career dream. Accompanying my Dad to work is what inspired me to pursue the construction field. So, if I want to become a construction manager, I’ll need a college degree. My next big step is getting both my associates and bachelor’s degree. I know the industry is growing and the job opportunity will never fade. I believe my job fields require a descent education.
If I don’t have an education I would not be able to function properly in the work place, which means I would not understand what to do. To obtain a good job that will make good money, I will need to go through schooling and training. Education is the first and foremost way to become successful. The job I choose needed a good college education. I expect my education in construction management will really help me bring all my thoughts and ideas to life with the right training. Doing something that I love and that would be fun, is a huge part of life to me.
My happiness is a really important goal for me in my life. I see myself as a top performing employee in a well-established organization, like construction management itself. I plan on enhancing my skills and continuing my involvement in related fields such as HVAC, carpentry, electrical and plumbing. Once I gain additional experience, my dream would be to move on from a field service technician to a management position. One day I want to become a CEO of my very own construction company and still produce my ideas through the experience that I will gain in my education in construction management.
In the society that we live in now, having a college degree is very important to me. So far so good, I love my field choice. It’s everything that I expect it to be and more. All of my years of experience in this field have been leading me towards management and I will never give up hope for this career. It’s what brings out who I truly am, and it helps me realize what my weaknesses are so that I may work on them and achieve more in life.
Commisioning, procurement and managing resources.
Commisioning, procurement and managing resources..
This assignment will require the student to complete a tender application using the agreed process for commissioning and procurement.
1. Project Delivery Plan (250 words) – The Service must be operational as from 1 April 2018. Please provide a brief Project Delivery Plan for establishing the Service, detailing the key milestones for implementing the Service as of 1 April 2018 and at 3 and 6 months intervals.
2. Governance (250 words) – Please set out your proposals for the governing Board, management & operational structure for the service, including volunteers.
3. Engaging the widest range of Local People (500 words) – Critical to the success of the service is the ability to reach out to all audiences. Please give examples of innovative approaches you would take to reach a wide range of people. Using your sound knowledge of different techniques for engaging and involving people, how would you promote HealthWatch and secure the views of local people of working age between the ages of 20 and 40? What opportunities or issues do you anticipate and how might they be overcome?
4. Working with Health and Wellbeing Board (500 words) – Local HealthWatch will be an equal partner on the Health and Wellbeing Board. How would you ensure that the right person is selected to be on the Board? Explain what skills and experience they might need and how you would develop people to ensure that they can participate effectively in such forums?
5. Learning from Past Experience (500 words) – HealthWatch must build on the success and address the limitations of previous patient and public involvement mechanisms.
– What role do you see for volunteers, networked organisations and partners in HealthWatch
– Explain how your organisation will develop staff and volunteers to uphold the outcomes of the service
– What issues do you foresee and how would you address them?
6. Collaborative Working (500 words) – Local HealthWatch is an organisation that must work in partnership with other organisations. Demonstrating your understanding of partnership working, please describe the qualities of a good, collaborative partner. What assets might partners bring to Local HealthWatch and what accountabilities will the Service have to collaborative partners and/or sub-contractors? Give an example where a relationship could potentially go awry and what steps you would take to resolve the issue
Essay Help “>Essay Help