The PowerPoint Presentation is a presentation of your research proposal. By the end of the presentation your classmates should have a full understanding of your research proposal. This presentation is also a tool to outline your final paper. It should be roughly 8-10 slides, and detailed – creativity is encouraged!
Slides must include, but are not limited to:
– Why your research is important
– Previous research that supports your research (literature review)
– Research question, hypothesis, independent/dependent/constant variables
– How your variables are operationally defined/measure – what tools/tests are you using? why?
– Research design
– Ethical concerns with your research
– Any other relevant aspects to your research