Students will answer six questions and sub-questions shown below related to the Hella India Lighting Limited: Transforming Human Resources case study. This assignment is due Day 3 of week 8. Students must include the question prior to each answer and answer questions/sub-questions. In-text citations are required each time a source is incorporated in your writing.
1. What exactly did Hella India Lighting do to bring about significance change? What is so special about these interventions?
2. Was it the right choice for the HR manager to retain the current employees? Why or why not?
3. Select two issues discussed in the case study that you feel are common to most organizations. Define each issue from a Human Resources perspective. What is the best way to address each issue?
4. Select two concepts from the Noe, Hollenbeck, Gerhart, and Wright text related to the case study. Define each concept. How did/should the HR professionals at Hella India Lighting use each concept? What was/would be the expected outcome of each concept?
5. Select two concepts from the HBR text related to the case study. Define each concept. How did/should the HR professionals at Hella India Lighting use each concept? What was/would be the expected outcome of each concept?
6. Identify one Biblical concept that that HR personnel in the case study could have utilized. Cite the specific passage of Scripture. What would be the expected outcome of this concept?
The intent of the paper is to provide students the opportunity to further explore topics from the course, demonstrate an informed understanding of the topics, and apply relevant knowledge to analyzing and evaluating the case.
Essay Writing at Online Custom Essay
Review This Service