“However you do not adequately evidence the analysis informing chancel, internationalisation procedure,entry strategy etc. For instance, thougu you make mention of a financial plan, you do not provide the required plan detailing the cost of your plan i.e. fixed and variable costs, and potential revenues etc.
Furthermore, you need to emphasise on the justifications for the choices you nake generally”
Writing a response to an article
write a 250 word response to one or two of the following prompts. Use a quotation from one of our texts to support your position. At the end of your post, please create a discussion question for your peers. This discussion question should lead to interesting conversations.
I will attach the article link
Theory of Basic Values Report 2018- ICELAND
Modified based on the comments below “However you do not adequately evidence the analysis informing chancel, internationalisation procedure,entry strategy Theory of Basic Values Report 2018- ICELAND.
1. Please read the requirements in the attached file carefully. 2. Please refer to the example given in the attachment. 3. Since this is a group assignment, I only need to complete two parts (Overview: Religion, Historical and Political background) and (Structure of Values), which I will provide in the attachment (Schwartz’s Theory of Basic Values) for your reference.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
enjoyable ACCOUNTING TAXES Questions you will be happy
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
For this discussion board, locate a news story on a well know news site, such as CNN, MSNBC, Fox, ABC, etc. that focuses on sectarian violence between Sunni and Shia Muslims. The article should be written within the last ten years. Once located, briefly summarize the news article and then explain how the history of sectarian conflict is related to the news article you selected. For this post, your interpretation of the relationship is more important that the summary. The goal of this post is to directly connect the history of Islam directly to world events taking place now, demonstrating that historical conflict still is meaningful in the lives of those today. Be sure to cite the news article you locate.
Explain principles of care for clients with oncological disorders.
ScenarioAnna is a 45-year-old female that presented to her physician’s office for her annual check-up. Anna has a history of diabetes, obesity, and noncompliance with diet and medications to control her diabetes. She a single mother of three teenagers and smokes regularly. During the history review, Anna shares with you that she has not been feeling like herself for the past six months, she has been unusually tired and thought that she felt a lump in her right breast during a self-breast exam around that same time. She stated, “I am very busy with my children; I haven’t had time to get it checked out.” She has recently been experiencing right nipple pain. Anna has a positive family history of breast cancer; both her mother and grandmother have been treated for breast cancer. Anna has never had a mammogram. During the breast examination, the practitioner palpated a lump in Anna’s right breast. No discharge from the nipple was observed. Anna’s right breast was tender upon palpation. No abnormalities were found in the left breast. Based on the physical findings Anna will undergo a diagnostic mammogram.
InstructionsIn a 2-page paper, describe the care that Anna would require and address the questions below.
What risk factors does Anna have that could predispose her to the development of cancer?
What signs and symptoms could indicate that Anna has developed cancer?
Based on Anna’s risk factors and presenting problems, identify three care strategies that you would use to provide quality care to Anna. Provide rationale to explain why you chose these strategies.
Elementary Statistics Project – Using Excel software – 2
Elementary Statistics Project – Using Excel software – 2.
Using the attached file in Excel software answer the following questions:
6. Test each of your claims using a level of significance of .05 Using the p-value method. Show all steps.
1. a.) Step 1: State claim in symbol form
2. b.) Step 2: Determine Ho and Ha
3. c.) Step 3: Determine the type of test (left, right, two-tailed) and level of significance.
4. d.) Step 4: Find test value, which can be found by the calculator if possible. State which function and what you entered
5. e.) Step 5: The p-values must be found using Excel.
6. f.) Step 6: State conclusion and why.
7. g.) Step 7: Rewrite conclusion in non-technical terms (complete sentence)
There is a total of 3 Hypothesis Tests (one for each claim).
7. Make summary of the entire project – The summary should be at least one double- spaced typed page (margins are 1 inch). Included in the summary should be what you learned about the parameters you tested (restate your claims and were you surprised about your conclusions after testing)? Remember this is a summary so make sure you summarize the project. State what parts of project were the most difficult?
Essay Help “>Essay Help