Choose two substantially argued articles. – Article 1: https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/ – Article 2: https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/610261/Global-warming-FAKE-Ice-caps-INCREASING-geologist-climate-change-el-nino-pacific For this assignment, you will find two substantially argued articles on similar topics and decide which one you think is more convincing to its target audience, based on your analysis of the authors’ use of ethos, pathos, and logos, along with other rhetorical strategies. The articles you choose should be recently published and from well-known, reputable sources such as a major newspaper (example, the New York Times) or academic journal, or magazine (example, Fortune). The articles should present a specific position on the topic with supporting textual material, such as examples, logical reasoning, facts, statistics, etc. The target audience is the readership of the publication. Writing a comparative analysis means more than simply summarizing the different arguments. Instead, you will first be describing the target audience, and then making an argument about the two texts, using as support specific examples from the articles you select. For instance, you may claim that one argument is more effective than another for its target audience because of the reliability and quantity of its support (i.e., logos). You may also make claims about the credentials or biases of the authors and their testimony or their rhetorical strategies, such as their assumptions, refutations, definitions of key terms, overall organization, choice of vocabulary, use of figurative language, or tone. Regarding the organization of your paper, the introductory paragraph should introduce the topic, the articles, and should state your claim—which article is more effective for its target audience. The body paragraphs should provide reasoning and evidence from the articles to support your claim, organized by subtopic and in a logical sequence. The conclusion should sum up your ideas and provide any final insights. Here are some questions that might help you analyze the articles: • Who is the audience for the publications/articles? • What is the educational level of the audiences being addressed? • What are their interests/issues? • What common ground do the authors share with their audience? • How do the authors qualify their opinions to influence the audience? • How do the authors appeal to the audience? • Are the authors’ strategies effective? If not, what might make them more effective? • Which author do you find more convincing in terms of his/her target audience? Why?
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Community Health Assignment
Marketing: Assume the role of a salesperson charged with selling commercial slots during the next Super Bowl to the Community Health Assignment.
Suppose your organization is concerned about a number of health issues that have either affected an increased number of the residents in the community or show the probability of affecting a larger number of people in the population. Your organizational leaders have asked different health care professionals within the organization, including you, to examine the issues from your perspective, and to submit a report that includes evidence-based ways to address the issues.
You will first need to identify a critical health care issue in your community or state. You may choose either a issue, such as sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), measles, Lyme disease, asthma, et cetera; or a issue, such as uncontrolled diabetes, congestive heart disease, 30-day readmission, et cetera.
Format this assessment as a professional report. It may help to look at reports or other documents used within your organization and to follow that formatting. You must still follow APA guidelines for in-text citations and references, and include a title page and reference page.
Within the report:
· Describe one critical health issue in your community or state that has grown larger or has the potential to become larger. Be sure to include any statistics available on the health issue. check your county and/or state health department Web site.
· Explain the factors that contribute to this health issue. Consider things such as access to health care services, economics, culture, attitude, education, health care policies, and so on.
· Describe any interventions your community or state has put in place to address the health care issue. Include information on how long the interventions have been in place, how the community was made aware of the interventions, and so on.
· Describe the scope and role of nursing and public health nursing in the interventions to reduce the health issue.
· Recommend evidence-based ways the scope of the interventions could be expanded to increase positive health outcomes. Think in terms of cost, efficiency and access, effectiveness, and the use of both conventional and unconventional interventions.
Complete your assessment using the following specifications:
· Title page and reference page.
· Number of pages: 3–4 (not including the title and reference pages).
· At least 4 current scholarly or professional resources.
· APA format for citations and references.
· Times New Roman font, 12-point, double-spaced.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
comm-411 History of Documentary Film
I’m working on a writing exercise and need a reference to help me learn.
I’m working on a writing exercise and need guidance to help me learn.
Complete a 2-3 page summary paper.
The content of the article requires you to sort out what you think is important and understand these goals:
1. Understand how nature/environmental filmmaking evolved, and
2. under what commercial pressures
3. Be able to identify different kinds of nature films
4. Be able to identify ways in which filmmakers represent natural realities in their films
You can only use the following resources:
Season of the Osprey, on PBS
Trailer for The Magnitude of All Things:
VSI, 117-124 (Nature)
Chris Palmer, Shooting in the Wild, 11-51 (State of the Art/How Did We Get Here?) and 154-166.
Discussion Questions: (Not all questions have to be answered）
What kind of a nature film is Season of the Osprey?
What is the intention or theme of The Magnitude of All Things?
What are some of the techniques, approaches, and challenges Palmer
discusses, that you can spot in Season of the Osprey?
*I provide a previous assignment here, please complete the paper in a similar format
*The subheadings should be the titles of the requirements，such as:
1. Dope is Death
2. Donald Mattheisen, “Persuasive History”… etc.
• You MUST show all of your work to receive any credit. If you have questions about showing work, please Essay
• You MUST show all of your work to receive any credit. If you have questions about showing work, please ask. Your work must be shown in a very neat presentation that is easily followed. • The Final Exam is open book and open notes. You may refer to your textbook, notes, and online classroom materials
HCM 340 SNHU DISCUSSION module 8
Initial Post:Go to the CMS Innovation website and select a payment and service-delivery model related to payment and quality reform. The “Innovation Models” page provides a list of models. All of these models relate to payment and quality reform, but in different ways. Select a model of interest and think about how the specific model relates to payment and quality reform.
Then, in your post, address the following:
Explain the need to move from a volume-based to value-based payment plan.
Discuss the specific model and how it will impact the Triple Aim of quality, equity, and efficiency.
Response Posts:In response to at least two of your peers, compare how the Triple Aim of equality, equity, and efficiency has impacted the payment and delivery model you chose against the choices of your peers.
Which aim do you think the reform has the most impact upon? Do you think the model will be able to endure the test of time? How would the model impact you as a healthcare professional?
What is the Volume and current value of the target market? Indicate its progression over time.
What is the Volume and current value of the target market? Indicate its progression over time..
We are doing a business planning which is talking about a Hotel for visually impaired, blind people in Savannah, Georgia state. So, from the previous report, we wrote blind people in America are our main target market Here are the questions:
1. What is the Volume and current value of the target market? Indicate its progression over time. 2. Is yours a potential market (watch out if you’re the first one in it), emerging, growing, mature, or declining? 3. Show market coverage by product type, by customer segments, by geographical sector (France, EEC, USA, etc). – How did you gather your data? how reliable is it? – Can you give upper and lower forecasts?
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Pick three individual countries, one in the Middle East, one in Asia, and one in Europe. Apply Hofstede’s characteristics to each one, and state if the characteristic is low, medium, or high in each country.
Pick three individual countries, one in the Middle East, one in Asia, and one in Europe. Apply Hofstede’s characteristics to each one, and state if the characteristic is low, medium, or high in each country..
· Week I Instructions
For this assignment, you will use Hofstede’s characteristics to differentiate international and domestic business operations. This exercise will help identify the key characteristics that drive business decisions on an international and domestic level.
Part 1: Pick three individual countries, one in the Middle East, one in Asia, and one in Europe. Apply Hofstede’s characteristics to each one, and state if the characteristic is low, medium, or high in each country. Also, explain why each country deserves that description.
Part 2: Given your descriptions, explain which country is most like the United States and which country is most unlike the U.S.
In addition to explaining each dimension for each country, you would also need to indicate whether the characteristics is low, medium, or high.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Develop, discuss and critique the role of media in globalization.
Develop, discuss and critique the role of media in globalization..
Postcolonial theory and evaluate cultural imperialism How the on-going process of globalisation impacts on media production, content and audience and therefore the future development of media theory Boyd-Barrett, Oliver and Chris Newbold. (1995) Approaches to Media: A Reader. London: Arnold. Section 7. Herman, E. and McChesney, R. (1999) ‘The Global Media in the late 1990s’, in Hugh Mackay and Tim O’Sullivan (eds.) The Media Reader: Continuity and Transformation. London: SAGE. pp. 179-210. Tomlinson, J. (1999) ‘Cultural Globalisation: placing and displacing the West’ in Hugh McKay and Tim O’Sullivan, T. (eds.) The Media Reader: Continuity and Transformation. London: SAGE. pp. 165 – 177. Williams, K. (2003). Understanding Media Theory. Hodder Arnold. Pp223-227
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Essay Writing at Online Custom Essay
Review This Service