l, Kate am the mother of both Kate and Bob.
The reason I am attempting to contact you once again is regarding both of them have never received their prizes for contests they won or placed in. In Sheathes had won 2nd place in the “l Love Justine Belier” Super Contest in November 2012. I had gotten an email regarding this (while I was In the hospital) and upon release from the hospital we took the Affidavit of Eligibility ND Allowably/Publicly Release to the JAG Judge Advocate General Corps) office here on the military Installation to have It notarized.Then, we faxed, emailed and mailed It back to you (so all bases were covered). We have not once heard nothing back and Kate never received the Nook, nor the signed copy of Justine Babbler’s 100% official book “Just Getting Started”, nor the Barnes & Noble $50 gift card , and didn’t receive the Kid Bop 20, 21 and 22. Yet, she couldn’t enter anymore contests even pass the 6 onto period when she tried.So, can you “please” tell me what happened and what is going on?? I have faxed already and emailed once regarding this once already (as instructed to do by JAG) but haven heard nothing back.
It has now been 1 year and 2 months since our daughter Kate won this contest. This needs to be resolved! In addition our daughter Bob won 3rd place in the contest “It’s Always Summer In Atlantis” Super Contest.
A summary/ critiques of a research article, magazine or journal related to SLD.
You will be responsible for preparing a summary/critique of a research article, magazine, or journal related to SLD (Specific Learning Disabilities. Make sure it includes all the components listed below.
1. Name of article, magazine, or journal being critiqued.
2. Name of the publishing house and any other relevant information.
3. A brief description of what the article, magazine or journal is trying to convey to the reader—what is the article about?
4. Walk me through the chosen piece, how does the article begin? How is it constructed? Who is the targeted audience? Does it make sense?
5. Are there any faults? Is it credible? What is your opinion of the chosen writing?
6. End the critique with a rating of 1-5; 5 if you recommended it and 1 if it is not worth the time you spent reading it