You can easily find them on The Internet History Sourcebook, http://www.library.ucsb.edu/research/db/1149 (click on Modern History Sourcebook, scroll down to East Asia Source Book or directly to https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/eastasia/eastasiasbook.asp. Scroll down China’s modern history. See also https://www.marxist.com/theory-chinese-revolution.htm for articles.
You may also use a search engine addressing a topic or title (“Xi Junping term limit) still exploit fears of foreign intervention”), look for articles in newspapers such as the Washington Post, The New York Times, and the Guardian. You may not use any Encyclopedia or learning assistance websites, like Mr. Green which just offer short narratives, no documents, or analysis.
1. Why did Mao think a revolution in China would not be like that in Russian in 1917 (upon what would it depend and why?
2. Why could the Mandate of Heaven be applied to support a regime and also support rebellion against it. What kind of things lead to its loss? Next week, see how it applies to the Great Leap Forward!
3. How could Confucian ideas support both traditional regimes and also Communist revolutionary politics?
4. What was the long-term influence of the Taiping Rebellion (What were some similarities between Taiping and Communist values)?
5. What were other factors/events that eroded the Manchu (Ching) Dynasty?
6. Why is the May the 4th (1919) Movement important? Who started it and in reaction to what larger world content? As will show up in next week’s assignment!
7. After the death of Sun Yat Sen, what interests did the National Party (KMT or GMD) serve.
8. Why is the Japanese invasion of China in1937 pivotal moment in Chinese History?
9. What accounts for Mao Zedong’s success in overthrowing the Nationalist Party?
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn,Throughout the novel, a major theme is lying. Many characters lie for many different reasons. differentiate the different types of lies. Each body paragraph should be categorised by the different types of lying. 1. Lyin
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn,Throughout the novel, a major theme is lying. Many characters lie for many different reasons. differentiate the different types of lies. Each body paragraph should be categorised by the different types of lying. 1. Lyin.
Throughout the novel, a major theme is lying. Many characters lie for many different reasons. differentiate the different types of lies. Each body paragraph should be categorised by the different types of lying.
1. Lying for no apparent reason (for fun).
2. Lying in order to gain (in a negative way. Ie: to steel money)
3. Lying to protect someone.
Then write how each lie has an affect and which lies are morally/ ethically okay. Lying to protect someone is okay.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Describe the country’s culture using Hofstead’s framework and other information from CIA and Global Road Warrior data base
INTR 3939 Week one assignment Describe the country’s culture using Hofstead’s framework and other information from CIA and Global Road Warrior data base.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
The environmental audit
The environmental audit.
This assignment represents the culmination of all your work on this module having undertaken an environmental audit in CW1. You have studied the strategic options available to the business. You are now required to independently evaluate the existing strategy of the business and make recommendations to the Board of Directors as to the future development of the business’ strategy. You are expected to use the same company you analysed in CW1. Your management report should include: 1. Executive Summary: This should be no more than one page in length and should present a ‘snapshot’ of the report including your findings from the environmental audit and the strategic direction of the organisation. You should also include an overview of your recommendations with a brief rationale. [Note: This is not counted in the word limit.] • 2. Table of contents: This should be no more than one page in length. [NOTE: This is not counted within the word limit.] • Introduction: An introduction to the company’s operations – in other words ‘setting the scene’. This to include an overview of the organisation’s operations, their proposed strategy, its financial situation, general state of the sector/industry (for example, is it in growth or decline) and its key competitors. It is expected that elsewhere in the report you will apply the models/concepts and frameworks to the organisation. This approach should underpin your knowledge and understanding of the organisation and the environment in which it operates.
• 3. Analysis of the organisation’s strategic position in its industry- by using relevant business KPIs in comparing the performance of the organization with that of its main competitors • 4. Analysis of the organisation’s strategic direction: This needs to be undertaken with a clear identification of the methods by which the organisation’s strategies have been pursued. You must use Ansoff and either BCG or GE/McKinsey. • 5. Critical evaluation of the organisation’s strategy: This is in terms of its suitability, acceptability and feasibility (SAF Framework). • 6. Conclusions: What conclusions have you drawn from analysing this organisation? 7. Recommendations: These are what you have derived from examining the organisation. These should link back to the material that you have critically reviewed within the previous sections. There must be a clear rationale for the recommendations. Read your recommendations carefully and ask yourself the following questions: o Are your recommendations rational? o What evidence can you provide in support of these recommendations? o How would the various stakeholders react? How would you react if you were a shareholder? o Is it logical that the company would or need to take these specific actions? o Do they make sense? o Would you be prepared to discuss them at a Board meeting?
Essay Help “>Essay Help