Choose a single topic from Module 1 or Module 2.
Module 1: Efficiency or Democracy
Module 2: Physicality or Protection
Find an example that is NOT already discussed in the Coursera videos and do the following:
Provide the name and brief overview of your selected product or service (4 points)
Use course concepts to explain why it is a good example of this concept (5 points)
Provide three recommendations for marketing this product or service (6 points)
Attached is the module 1 and 2 class notes
The legacy of the Parthenon over time
The legacy of the Parthenon over time.
Following THE class visit to the Acropolis in Athens, students will be required to write a Paper analysis describing the legacy of the Parthenon over time and the building’s critical reception.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Instructions Choose a single topic from Module 1 or Module 2. Module 1: Efficiency or Democracy Module 2: Physicality Apply the concepts/tools that you learned in this course.
Write about logistics performance priorities for “Any Saudi” fast food restaurant chain in Covid 19 restrictions; explain why you have come to your conclusions:
The Answer must follow the outline points below:
1. Executive summary (2 Mark, word count rage 400-500)
– Summarize what is logistics performance priorities, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools applied to achieve the company’s objective.
2. Background information (2 Mark, word count rage 400-500)
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
3. Problem Description (2 Marks, word count rage 400-500)
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
4. Application of logistics and SCM concepts/tools that applied (2 Marks, word count rage 400-500)
– Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools be applied to achieve the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
5- Conclusion and results (1 marks, word count range 200-250 Words)
– Analyze the expected results / the proposed solution.
6. References at least 7 to 10. (1 Marks)
Note: Use APA style of referencing
What are the demographics (social characteristics) of today’s prisoners?
(1) What are the demographics (social characteristics) of today’s prisoners? Who are being locked up? Find statistics on these demographics.
(2) What gender and racial disparities, if any, exist in today’s prison population?
(3) Discuss three problems/issues with todays prisons? What can be done to eliminate these issues?
(4) Summarize and relate one current article in the news to support your opinion on those disparities and/or prison problems.
**This assignment should be a minimum of 500 words!!**
The Emotions Behind Young Students;This research paper is base on two fiction novels. The first novel is “Thirteen Reasons Why” by Jay Asher. The second novel is “The Hate U Give” by Angie Thomas. Throughout the essay, please use literary analysis by pr
The Emotions Behind Young Students;This research paper is base on two fiction novels. The first novel is “Thirteen Reasons Why” by Jay Asher. The second novel is “The Hate U Give” by Angie Thomas. Throughout the essay, please use literary analysis by pr.
This research paper is base on two fiction novels. The first novel is “Thirteen Reasons Why” by Jay Asher. The second novel is “The Hate U Give” by Angie Thomas. Throughout the essay, please use literary analysis by providing literary devices such as metaphors, smilies, symbolism, personifications, analogy, imagery, mood, point of view….etc. In the introduction, briefly introduce and write a summary about these two novels and how they connect/relate to each other. Then provide a strong thesis statement argument (argumentative statement) at the end of the introduction that expresses the main idea of the research paper. For each body paragraph, use a different scene/theme of emotions that effected the young student(s) in both novels. For example, for the first couple of body paragraphs, use Hannah Baker’s emotions from “Thirteen Reasons Why” and explain why she felt betrayed and had the need to record her reasons for the tapes then go in depth with literary devices about her emotions. Please use literary devices throughout the body paragraphs by explaining why Hannah Baker felt the way she did. Afterwards, for the next couple of body paragraphs, transition into writing about Starr Carter’s situation and emotions from “The Hate U Give” and how she dealt with the loss of her friend who died from a tragic gun shooting. Then emphasize Starr Carter’s emotions by using literary devices. Please continue to go in depth with the overall emotions by describing the mood of what is happening in both novels. In the conclusion, transition back to the introduction and restate the thesis and summarize your main points of evidence for the reader. Again, please use as much literary devices/ literary analysis as much as you can
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Q-u-i-z 3 –> Open 28/3/202 12-am – Closed 28/3/2022 6-pm
(4 days window) Unlimited Attempt
Duration: around 1 hr
structure: The examination will consist of short answer conceptual
questions and practical exercises/problem questions. The questions will
be comparable to those covered in class; therefore, the best form of
revision will be to work through lecture and tutorial questions,
exercises and problems.
Gaming and Development
SpecificationsAll parts, terrain etc must be created by you, not imported from the Toolbox. You can import assets that you created from previous classes.
Create at least two places in your game.
Create your own structures
Use the trap pattern to increase/decrease health, increase/decrease speed etc.
Teleport between places
Description and ReflectionPrepare a 2 page reflection for the final version of your game. Address the following elements:
Description of Play Experience
Functionality and PurposeWhen the player enters your game, what are the goals of your game?
Description of Theme
Skill, strategy, chance and uncertainty
Separately, include an appendix (not part of the 2 pages) of 5-10 screenshots and explanations.
This project has to be done java and using roblox studio
1. Implements elements according to the specifications.
2. Creates interesting game visuals and game elements to hold the interest of your classmates for more than 10 minutes.
3. Writeup and Reflection
4. Presentation and Explanation