Photo Credit: auremar / Adobe Stock
• Is the project staying within scope? (Scope)
• Were all of the gaps identified? (Gap Analysis)
• Is the project following the timeline? (Project timeline)
• If you had a budget, is it on track?
• Were all of the work activities correctly assigned? (WBS)
• Are team members responsible? (RACI)
• Did the project start on time, inline to meet due date? (Gantt)
• Are you holding weekly status meetings and documented all activities? Are all team members in attendance and communicated with? (Communication Plan)
• Are all changes approved and documented? (Change Management Plan)
• Are all risks identified, prioritized, and assigned an owner and mitigation plan developed? (Risk Management Plan)
The final summary will include the complete evaluation of the full project and lessons learned—what went well and what needs update and revisions.
This will be a professional scholarly paper using APA 7. Be sure to include a one-half to one-page executive summary.
Compare and contrast the distributive bargaining and integrative negotiation situation
Compare and contrast the distributive bargaining and integrative negotiation situation.
Compare and contrast the distributive bargaining and integrative negotiation situation. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of each method, and how they affect the negotiation process. (A minimum of 300 words is required for this essay). Identify and explain the kinds of tactics in negotiation that might be considered as ethically questionable. Why do negotiators use these tactics? What are the motives and consequences of using such tactics? (Be as detailed as possible. A minimum of 300 words is required for this essay). Discuss the role of mood and emotion in negotiation process, and examine the effects of positive and negative emotions in negotiation. (Be specific, and provide a minimum of 300 words this essay). Analyze the influence of culture on negotiation from the research perspectives. What are the effects of culture on negotiation outcomes, on the process and information flow, and the effects of culture on negotiator ethics and tactics? (Be specific, and provide a minimum of 300 words). Evaluate why power is important to negotiators, and how to best deal with negotiators who have more power. (Be detailed, and provide a minimum of 300 words)
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Describing Developmental Theories
In these next week you might implement your small nursing informatics project or propose how you might implement your Describing Developmental Theories.
Description of the Assignment Candidates will apply their knowledge and understanding of typical and atypical child development and learning of children from diverse economic, language, and cultural backgrounds to learners with and without disabilities in the video.this paper is mainly talk about infant/toddler (part 1&2 need to depend on the video, part 3 need to talk in general) • Part 1: Identifying Children’s Unique Characteristics and Needs (10 points) -physical (typical) -intellectual -social & emotional -speech & language
• Part 2: Describing Developmental Theories (6 points) -key tent -theoretical perspective • Part 3: Multiple Influences on Young Children’s Development (7 points) -family -social economic Identifying Children’s Unique Characteristics and Needs (CEC 1.2; NAEYC 1a) For each case, candidates will describe the child’s unique characteristics and needs in relation to relevant developmental milestones. Candidates will cite specific examples observed in the video cases and support their assertions with current research from the course textbook, class discussions, and/or other course materials, which may be supplemented by other relevant sources. They will discuss each of the following areas: • Physical development, • Intellectual development, • Social and emotional development, and • Speech and language development. Candidates will use in-text citations and include a reference list formatted in APA style.
Essay Help “>Essay Help