It’s Not Fair! Video PresentationPrepare:
Prior to beginning work on this discussion,
• Read Equity Vs Equality: Facilitating Equity in the Classroom (Links to an external site.)
• Watch Solving the Achievement Gap Through Equity, Not Equality | Lindsey Ott | [email protected] (Links to an external site.)
• Review the seven principles or characteristics of Culturally Responsive Teaching (Links to an external site.) that you read in Week 2
• Review the article Transforming the Mainstream Curriculum (Links to an external site.) that you read in Week 2
• Review Multiculturalism’s Five Dimensions (Links to an external site.) or Multiculturalism’s Five Dimensions (Links to an external site.) (accessible version for download)
• Review Chapter 2: Commitment to Equity in your text.
Create, Write, and Present: You will create a multimedia presentation based on the requirements below by creating a video:
• First, create a visual presentation using tools such as PowerPoint, Canva (Links to an external site.) or Prezi (Links to an external site.) (review the Writing Center’s Presentations Tips (Links to an external site.) and How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.) webpages for support). Many of these sites enable you to create public files, so be mindful of specific information you choose to communicate
• Second, write a scriipt using Microsoft Word of what you will record for each slide of your presentation.
• Third, present the PowerPoint, Canva or Prezi presentation using Screencast-o-Matic (Links to an external site.) or Zoom (Links to an external site.)to record your voice and your slide show. If you also feel comfortable, feel free to use the webcam feature as well. Please review the Screencast-O-Matic Quick-Start Guide (Links to an external site.) or Zoom Quick Start Guide (Links to an external site.) in order to get started. This guide will familiarize you with the tool and review how to upload your video to the classroom.
• Finally, embed your video or link into your discussion, followed by your scriipt. You may either copy and paste your scriipt right after your video link or attach your Microsoft Word document. For support, review How Do I Upload and Embed a Media File From My Computer in the Rich Content Editor as a Student? (Links to an external site.)
Requirements for Presentation: You will be creating a presentation for your peers to explain the difference between equity and equality. Your presentation must include the following:
• In your own words and using an image, describe the difference between equity and equality. In your descriiption, discuss how equity and equality are related to fairness.
• Be sure to provide evidence from the readings to support your paraphrased ideas.
Slide Two and Three:
• Identify at least two real-world examples of equity versus equality that you might be able to use to help your peers understand the value of equity. This might include personal experiences, advertisements (i.e., pictures), song lyrics, or commercials (e.g., linked from YouTube.com).
• Explain how each example shows the difference between equality and equity. Provide evidence from the readings or outside sources to support your explanation.
• Describe an educational situation of inequity that you or someone you know experienced.
• Develop at least one strategy that could be used to have made the experience more equitable. Be sure to fully explain why you are developing this particular strategy.
• Explain why equity is necessary to support differentiated instruction related to culturally responsive teaching practices and multicultural education. Provide at least two reasons supported by the course readings or outside sources.
Write an introduction 3 paragraphs and a conclusion about the crucible and have hard thesis about how ones word can affect there decisions and actions
Write an introduction 3 paragraphs and a conclusion about the crucible and have hard thesis about how ones word can affect there decisions and actions.
Need a introduction 3 paragraphs and a conclusion about the crucible and have hard thesis about how ones word can affect there decisions and actions
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Immigration in the Uk
I have attached the textbook chapter, articles, and youtube video. It’s Not Fair! Video PresentationPrepare: Prior to beginning work Essay Immigration in the Uk.
Academic essay about the immigration in the Uk
Paper details The cause and benefits of the immigration in the Uk alae the advantages and inconveniences of it
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Nursing (Transition to Nursing in the United Kingdom and Graduate
Nursing (Transition to Nursing in the United Kingdom and Graduate.
1, DEMONSTRATE THE ABILITY TO APPLY THE NMC CODE OF CONDUCT(2015). 2, EXAMINE THE KEY LEGAL, ETHICAL AND EVIDENCE FRAMEWORKS USED WITHIN NURSING IN THE UNITED KINGDOM 3, ANALYSE THE ROLE OF THE NURSE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM IN THE AASESSMENT, PLANNING, IMPLEMENTATION AND EVALUATION OF EVIDENCE BASED CARE. 4,DEMONSTRATE COMPETENCE IN MEDICATION CALCULATIONS COMMENSURATE WITH A NURSING STUDENT WORKING TOWARDS NMC PROGRESSSION POINT 2THESE FOUR MODULE LEARNING OUTCOME BASED ON MY REFLECTIVE SCENARIO WHICH IAM GOING TO ADD IN FILE.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Business and Corporation Law
Business and Corporation Law.
This is the Short Written Response for LAW81210 Business and Corporation Law. 2 questions Each answer should be of approximately 1000 words in length, totaling 2000 words for the submission. Submissions should be compliant with the Australian Guide to Legal Citation. Need to use the HIRAC Model please refer to the attached. Also need to use attached the AGLC Table and the Australian Guide to Legal Citation. Attached is the Marking Rubric as a guideline. need to use Australian legal citation footnotes. Please include a bibliography and reference list which does not count to the 2000 words
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Statement Of Purpose
Please write a statement of Purpose for master’s degree in environmental policy and management at UC Davis. I will share my info once it’s assigned.
The statement should be between 500 to 1000 words. Follow the instruction below and use the link as well.
Please highlight your academic preparation and motivation; interests, specializations and career goals; and fit for pursuing graduate study at UC Davis.
Preparation and Motivation may include your academic and research experiences that prepare you for this graduate program (for example: coursework, employment, exhibitions, fieldwork, foreign language proficiency, independent study, internships, laboratory activities, presentations, publications, studio projects, teaching, and travel or study abroad) and motivation or passion for graduate study.
Interests, Specializations, and Career Goals may include your research interests, disciplinary subfields, area/s of specialization, and professional objectives.
Fit may include how your preparation, experiences, and interests match the specific resources and characteristics of your graduate program at UC Davis. Please identify specific faculty within your desired graduate program with whom you would like to work and how their interests match your own.
critical history of Chinese painting
critical history of Chinese painting.
1. Write a definition about the term: screen (in less than 60 words) Your definition should refer to the article: ‘ Wu Hong, introduction: the screen’. Additionally, your definition should refer to an image from photo study for this course to illustrate your definition. 2. Write the essay about topic #2: Screen choose option2—screen. I will attach the essay question, the image for the topic, course reading, lecture slides and professor’s notes all in the file. Please follow the requirement that prof gives: Option 2: Screen; please refer to the supplemental Guo Xi paintings provided on Quercus. In his treatise, Lofty Treatise on Mountains and Springs (Linquan gao zhi), Guo Si (ca. 1050-after 1130), the son of Guo Xi (after 1000 – ca. 1090), gives practical advice about painting landscapes: “A mountain nearby has one aspect. Several miles away it has another aspect, and tens of miles away yet another. Each distance has its peculiarity. This is called ‘The form of the mountain changing with each step.’ The front face of a mountain has one appearance. The side face has another appearance, and the rear face yet another. Each angle has its particularity. This is called ‘The form of a mountain viewed on every face.’ Thus can one mountain combine in itself the forms of several thousand mountains Should you not explore this.” In your essay you should address this fundamental question: do Guo Si/Guo Xi and the textbook author understand Song dynasty landscape painting in ways that are overwhelmingly similar or overwhelmingly different? To work towards answering that question, you may choose to engage some of the following questions (you do not need to engage all, though they may help you frame your answer). How do Guo Si/Guo Xi describe landscape painting? Is this similar to or different from the way in which your textbook describes it? Is it harder for Guo Si/Guo Xi to describe landscape painting in his unillustrated text than it is for the textbook author to show what landscape painting is ware is by using pictures? If you had not seen Chinese landscape painting before reading Guo Si/Guo Xi’s text, would you have been able to see the different types of distance (hint: look at Guo Xi’s painting, Early Spring, and the supplemental Guo Xi paintings)? Why is this point important (or not)? For each reading, textbook and Guo Si/Guo Xi, what is the importance of landscape? Do the textbook and Guo Si/Guo Xi agree on what is most valuable about it? Or do they disagree? Is there a relation between the text of the textbook and the text by Guo Si/Guo Xi? If so, what is it? Please illustrate your essay with Guo Xi’s Early Spring at least 5 more images from slide study for this exam of the Five Dynasties Dynasties and Northern Song period, or from the powerpoints for the course lectures.
Essay Help “>Essay Help