Please complete the highlighted sections of the Draft_5330 Research Practicum Report_Catrina Cryer.
Please see Highlighted Areas on Report Outline for specific details.
Also create a 1 page Poster Presentation using Powerpoint.
***Assignment: Final Research Paper Instructions***
For the research practicum you have to select a research topic relevant to the rural context. Your research topic has to build on the work you have done in SOCW 5320. Your research topic has to be approved by your instructor.
You can select any of the following types of research:
1) Systematic review of literature, documents, reports and policy documents. This can include an evaluation of journal articles.
2) A client system evaluation at your agency where you are doing the field practicum. It cannot be the same as your capstone project. You are not allowed to use field hours to conduct this evaluation.
3) An analysis of existing data (available from your instructor or web-based public data). This analysis will include a section on implications to practice.
4) The development of a program specific to a rural issue identified by you. The program development is based on program design methodology.
5) A study engaging with research participants to collect data. This study will need to be submitted to the School of Social Work’s research committee and the Institutional Review Board (IRB).
Building on your proposal as developed in SOWC 5320 you have to develop and implement a project plan. You have to show evidence that you are able to implement every step of the research process. You will be guided through the process by means of individual supervision, group supervision and class discussions. The final product of your research project is a comprehensive research report.
The research project is based on an individual research project although a group of students can work on the same topic. All research reports (final assignment) should be individual reports. The research report will provide evidence of your ability to master the research process. The report should be outlined in the suggested format (minimum requirements).
The report will be electronic. Keep all of your data in an electronic folder.
Cover Page (Title of Project, Student Name, IRB Approval #, SOCW 5330, Name of Instructor)
Section 1: Introduction
• A short introduction which will help the reader to know what to expect in the report (half page)
• Problem formulation – practice, previous research, your observations and literature review (2 pages)
• Rationale / motivation for the study (2 pages)
• Research questions and/or hypothesis (Half page)
• Purpose and objectives of the study (Half page)
• Discussion of concepts related to the study (3 pages)
• Limitations (Half to 1 page)
• Ethical issues
Section 2: Literature Review (15 pages)
• Start with a discussion on the reasons for the selection of literature
• Make sure you include the concepts (parameters of the study) as discussed in Section 1
• Different topics related to your research (integrated)
• Theories related to your topic
• Provide a synthesis at the end of your literature review
Section 3: Research methodology (10 pages)
• Research methods
• Research design
• Research methods in terms of collection and analysis (including the data collection instrument and sampling)
• Data collection
• Data analysis
Section 4: Results (10 pages)
• The findings of the empirical study (qualitative = themes and quantitative = results)
• Graphs, tables, analysis frameworks as relevant to the specific method of data collection
• The interpretation of the results
Section 5: Conclusions and recommendations (5 pages)
• Basic conclusions based on the results
• Recommendations based on the results and conclusions
Bibliography / Reference List
• Support letter from the agency (if applicable)
• Data collection instruments and protocols
• Consent form
• Any other documents you think are relevant for the reader to know. This can include recruitment information, such as a flyer.
1. Your writing should reflect analytical thinking and scientific reasoning
2. The research report should be written in APA style
3. Font size: 12
4. Spacing: Double
5. The pages indicated are the maximum pages (not the minimum)
6. References: 25 journal articles and/or book chapters if your are collecting data from participants. If you are doing a meta-analysis, it needs to be a minimum of 50 articles.
7. You will be asked to show your raw data to the instructor – keep in a binder/electronic folder.
After completion of your research study you will be required to make a recorded Zoom presentation and upload it to Drop Box. Your presentation should be in a digital poster and recording format. It should provide evidence of the research methodology as well as the research results.
1. The poster must include title, student name, course number, instructor’s name, IRB approval #, purpose and objectives of the research, research questions and/or hypotheses, research methodology (design, sample, data collection and analysis), findings, conclusions and recommendations and a reference list.
2. Professional dress is required when presenting and recording the presentation.
3. Your poster should be a single sheet, professional prepared and digitally saved. Use Power Point or Prezi or any other poster format that you are familiar with. No handmade posters will be accepted. Posters can be landscape or portrait format.
1800 and 1914 Atlantic revolutions
1800 and 1914 Atlantic revolutions.
To what extent did socialist thinking in the periods between 1800 and 1914 reflect the issues of the Atlantic revolutions explored in the previous chapter? In what ways did socialist thinking depart from those earlier revolutionary upheavals.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Financial Accounting (ACC 505): Discuss the history of each firm and how it has evolved over time. What is the business model and strategy adopted by each firm and why?
I already started the Research Practicum Report. (Please use Draft_5330 Research Practicum Report). Please complete the highlighted sections of Financial Accounting (ACC 505): Discuss the history of each firm and how it has evolved over time. What is the business model and strategy adopted by each firm and why?.
Choose any of the two firms (from two different industries) listed on the Saudi Stock Exchange and perform the following tasks: Tasks Discuss the history of each firm and how it has evolved over time. What is the business model and strategy adopted by each firm and why? Discuss the nature of the industry in which each firm operates alongside economic and competitive environment and issues. By using income statement, balance sheet and notes to accounts, prepare cash flow statement using the method which is different than adopted by the company.
Match the results for each firm and provide explanation if your numbers are different. Using three years financial data of the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and notes to accounts, perform horizontal and vertical analysis on both income statement and balance sheet of both firms and interpret main results. Use three years data and answer the following question with detailed explanation (write-up not just tables, figures and calculations) Is the business a going concern and why? How is the business earning a net income or loss? Where is the business getting its money, and can it pay its debt obligations on time? How is the business investing its money, and is it using its assets efficiently? Is the business generating enough net income to reward the stockholders for the use of their money? Based on your above analysis: what are the concern areas and what would be your recommendations to the top management to improve the situation in near future?
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Jubail case study
Jubail case study.
1) Jubail case study : put name the chapter then : write critical explain The purpose of this chapter is how it will be done and how it will relate to the chapters that follow ( write the link with after chapter how). Do forget to mention how you going to do here the 4 themes: Level of congestion – Planning – Management and maintenance- Integration ((( will have documentary review analysis + interviews analysis + but will not have statistical analysis modeling analysis because this city doesn’t have congestion))).
And what are the sup subjects are have relevant.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
The Frog King
The Frog King.
And there are three resources you should use (three fairy tales and one article): 1. The Dog Bride http://www.maerchenlexikon.de/texte/te402-005.htm. 2. Beauty and Beast: https://www.pitt.edu/~dash/beauty.html 3. The Frog King https://www.pitt.edu/~dash/grimm001.html. and one more article I will upload it very soon. These four resources are only resources you can use, do not use external resources!
Essay Help “>Essay Help
,Conduct an interview with a person at least 65 years of age. It is encouraged to conduct the interview in person, but phone/skype is also acceptable. In paragraph style, write a summary about content of the interview and discuss your reaction to the assi
,Conduct an interview with a person at least 65 years of age. It is encouraged to conduct the interview in person, but phone/skype is also acceptable. In paragraph style, write a summary about content of the interview and discuss your reaction to the assi.
Conduct an interview with a person at least 65 years of age. It is encouraged to conduct the interview in person, but phone/skype is also acceptable. In paragraph style, write a summary about content of the interview and discuss your reaction to the assignment.
Introduction (approximately 1-2 paragraphs)
Provide a brief demographic background about the person you interviewed. Include their name/nickname, age/birthday, relationship to you, etc. Explain why you chose to interview them for this assignment.
Interview Questions (approximately 2-3 pages)
Provide a written summary of these questions. Do not number the questions and provide verbatim responses. (I.e. “I don’t consider myself old.”)
Sample format: “When I asked Catherine about her childhood, she shared that she grew up in the city and lived in a small apartment with her parents and 2 brothers.”
1. Please tell me about your childhood, family and school life. What is your fondest memory of your childhood?
2. Do you consider yourself old? At what age (or stage in life) did you notice yourself getting older?
3. What is the most important historical event or period of time that you have lived through? How did it influence you
personally? (This must be a common historical event, such as Vietnam War, 9/11, Civil Rights Movement,
etc. It CANNOT a personal event)
4. What is the biggest change you have seen in how people conduct their everyday lives?
5. What have been the best years of your life so far? What are your plans for the future?
6. How are young people today different from when you were their age?
7. What advice would you give young people to help them prepare for old age?
8. Have you ever experienced any negative attitudes or discrimination because of your age? Explain.
9. Student question: Based on what you’ve learned about this person, ask at least 1 more question. (What else
would you like to know about this person’s life?)
Reaction Questions (approximately 4+ paragraphs total)
Written summary of these questions should be approximately 1 paragraph per question
10. What did you learn from this interview? Did anything surprise you?
11. How did you feel during the interview? Do you think you would have felt differently interviewing a different
12. What changes (if any) have occurred in your perception of older adults? What did you think before? What
do you think now?
13. Were there any questions you would have liked to ask, but felt uncomfortable doing so? Why?
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Wall Street collapsing and Government bell out
Wall Street collapsing and Government bell out.
This assignment is about a specific event. The event that i would like to research about the Wall Street collapsing and Government bell out. Next you need to get a book “Social Stratification” .The book have many chapters (very big) you need to connect this event with 3-4 chapters explain how this event relate to the book.This is my final paper for this class I must do really well.
Essay Help “>Essay Help