Watch the speech by Dr. Nadine Burke Harris and and discuss the following:
What aspect(s) of the speech made the most impact on you?
How does childhood trauma influence an indivdual’s nutrition pattern?
What is/are the greatest challenges in preventing AND tackling mental health issues such as childhood trauma in your home country? (US or another nation).
What is/are the role(s) of family, healthcare providers, educators, community, and the government in addressing mental health in the society, particularly alcohol and tobacco consumption?
Given a chance (at a governmental level), what strategies would you implement to address alcohol and substance related mental health issues in your community?
Do Note: You have to create a post before you will be able to see everyone else’s posts. Make sure your posts are substantial and well supported by evidence from texts or websites of reputable organizations (e.g. American Heart Association, WHO, UNICEF, USAID, FAO, CDC, NIH, World Bank).
Student entries must adhere to the discussion length criteria (initial post should be a minimum of 250 words in length and 2 peer response posts at a minimum of 150 words in length each)
Carefully review the “Discussion Forum Grading Rubric” (under the Discussion Settings) for grading guidelines.
Please do not attach any Word or external documents to the discussion forum area. Students who attach any documents to the discussion forum will receive an automatic zero.
Please use APA writing format and include citations and references.
Write about 500 words on below topics
Write about 75 for each of the below topics in APA format
Define and describe the mobile web.
Describe the different generations of cell phones.
Describe how smartphones differ from ordinary cell phones.
Select a mobile or traditional website that interests you. Describe the site in terms of the ecosystem that makes up the site’s user experience.
Describe how web pages differ from apps and how apps differ from widgets.
Discuss why developers say that HTML5 will drive mobile solutions.
Describe some development best practices for designing solutions for the mobile cloud.
Need a summary
https://youtu.be/95ovIJ3dsNk Watch the speech by Dr. Nadine Burke Harris and and discuss the following: What aspect(s) of the speech I need a summary
This does not mean copying and pasting something that answers the discussions questions or topics. It means reading several articles, papers, opinions and providing your own thoughts after doing that, providing the sources to your information is important, but not enough to get the points from this criterion.
Organizational Leadership – Alibaba Group
Organizational Leadership – Alibaba Group.
Leadership Analysis of a Chinese Company – Alibaba Group The final paper will include an assessment of Alibaba Group. You will create a 9-page (minimum) double-spaced paper that includes the following: · Detailed analysis on how the organization applies the lessons learned in the course, including the following concepts (select those that are applicable to your selected organization): o Fundamentals of leadership, including leadership styles and traits o Strategic thinking
o Emotional intelligence o Communication and leadership o Organizational culture and climate o High performing teams o Managing change o Problem management and decision making o Consensus building and negotiation o Ethics and professional codes of conduct o Managing conflict o Strategic planning o Power and Politics · Application of course materials that cite and reference course materials and textbooks, including: o Bradberry, T. & Greaves, J. (2009). Emotional intelligence 2.0. San Diego: TalentSmart. o Kotter, John P. (2012). Leading change. Boston: Harvard Business School Press. o Lewis, James P. (2003). Project leadership. New York: McGraw-Hill. o Lussier, R.N & Achua, C.F. (2012). Leadership: Theory, application, & skill development (5th Ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning. o Project Management Institute (2017). A guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK Guide, 6th Ed.) Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute, Inc. o Other academic citations are encouraged, but will not be accepted in lieu of the above. · Master’s level academic writing style, including appropriate grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, internal organization including appropriate paragraphs, citations, and references. · Overall organization of document to include an introduction, body and conclusion. · Papers are required to be submitted via Turnitin for final grading. Papers with a Turnitin Originality score of greater than 10% will be reviewed for potential plagiarism. Any papers that have evidence of plagiarism will receive a grade of “0”
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Mental Health Essay
Mental Health Essay.
- Read: Kriegler, S., & Bester, S. E. (2014). A critical engagement with the DSM-5 and psychiatric diagnosis. Journal of Psychology in Africa, 24(4), 393-401. Discuss some of the risks of over-reliance on Western ideas of mental health. 3oo words. Reference using APA6th. The reference list does not count towards word count.
- Read: Garrett, M., Stone, D., & Turkington, D. (2006). Normalizing psychotic symptoms. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice, 79(4), 595-610. How might ‘dimensional’ or ‘continuum’ understandings increase your capacity to think usefully about psychotic suffering and its amelioration? Reference using APA6th. The reference list does not count towards word count.. (400-500 words)
- Read Hyde, Bowles, Pawar (2014) suggest why the translation of recovery principles into practice in this setting is a significant challenge. Reference using APA6th. The reference list does not count towards word count. (100 words)
- Discuss why professional voices outside a medical discourse are not being seen as contributing directly to ‘treatment’ of individuals experiencing mental illness. (100 words) Reference using APA6th. The reference list does not count towards word count.
- Read Bell, K. (2014).Suggest how to act with leadership, together with people who have experienced mental health issues, around the ‘epistemic injustice’ (Bell, 2014) perpetrated by a disregard of the lived experiences of actual people and their carers. Reference using APA6th. The reference list does not count towards word count. (300 words)
- Read Ch 1 pp. 3-5, Probst’s paper on power and purview between social workers and psychiatristsin Canada, and Bronstein (in Resources, Week 10). Critically discuss what gets in the way of associated mental health professionals working together to develop a greater understanding of mental health and illness? Reference using APA6th. The reference list does not count towards word count. (200 words)
- Articulate how interdisciplinary working in mental health is distinct from multidisciplinary working. Reference using APA6th. The reference list does not count towards word count. (200 words)
Essay Help “>Essay Help