DescriptionAn inquiry report.
Evidence based report that contextualises and develops a chosen area of practice in depth from the readings(1. symbolic representation – with reference to early numeric understanding and early literacy skills, 2. communication rich environments, 3. wellbeing, engagement and transition and 4. reasoning – cognitive development and relationships). This will demonstrate that the student has engaged with further study, reflection and inquiry to develop a robust discussion.
Consent letters are not a must but I STILL NEED MADE UP real life examples coming from a BILINGUAL(Chinese and English) kindergarten setting.
Knowledge and experience from previous modules can be used.
Ethical working, professional development and leadership should be embedded throughout.
Please choose the core and further readings on this website:
ONLY USE THIS LINK FOR THE ESSAY.
My professor only allows materials from this link because most of the google links are not legit.
I need 12 different resource ALL CAN BE FOUND IN THE LINK with my login and password (7 core readings listed below and 5 further readings ONLY from the link that I gave to you)
1. Flynn, E, (2016) Language Rich Early Childhood Classroom: Simple But Powerful Beginnings Portland State University
2. Trodd, L (2012) (Transitions in the Early Years: Working with Children and Families), SAGE, London
3. Petriwskyj, A (2010) Diversity and inclusion in the early years, International Journal of Inclusive Education
4. Fisher, R. (2013) Teaching Thinking: Philosophical Enquiry in the Classroom
5. Mark Making Matters. Young children making meaning in all areas of learning and development. (2008) DCSF
6. Worthington,M. Carruthers,E. (2009) ‘Children Thinking Mathematically PSRN essential Knowledge for Early Years Practitioners’ DCSF
7. Letters and Sounds: Principles and Practice of High Quality Phonics Primary National Strategy (2007) DES
Please follow these steps before starting the reading and essay. Thanks!
1. Please watch the 3 videos from the professor about the essay before starting it. She clearly states how the assignment should be done.
2. Read the proposal form with the title of the essay that she already approved. It has the title and other main ideas that the essay should be about.
3. Read the picture of the email that the professor sent to me with her comments about the proposal form.