N 408 FINAL PROJECT: Human Genome Project: Human Microbiome and COVID 19
In this paper, you will be defining the Human Genome Project, more specifically how COVID 19’s impact on the Human Microbiome
Chapter 4, 5 and 20 of your textbook focuses on genomic variation, the microbiome and the Human Genome Project. This assignment will also explore the impact COVID 19 has had on the human microbiome.
You will also be constructing a family pedigree for this assignment.
Do not use quotations in this discussion. Paraphrase your sources.
Read Chapters 4,5, and 20 of your textbooks.
In 2008, AACN’s Essential’s of Baccalaureate Education for Professional Nursing Practice required that all BSN prepared nurses be able to construct a family pedigree as part of the family history.
For this assignment you will do the following:
1. Define the Human Genome Project.
2. Define the concept of the Human Microbiome.
3. Explore how COVID 19 impacts the Human Microbiome.
4. Explore nursing’s role as it pertains to patient education of the Human Microbiome and COVID 19
5. Construct your own family pedigree utilizing the template provided by the website.
6. 3-4 pages, not including the pedigree.
a. Failure to adhere to the page limit will result in a 5-point deduction.
A title and reference page are required and are not included in the page count.
This assignment should be written in 7th edition APA format.
A minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references are required. References must be current, published within the last five years, and from the United States. (Your textbook may be used as a source but does not count toward the 3 required references).
An abstract is not required for this writing assignment.
This assignment is worth 40% of your final grade.
Late submissions will receive a 50% deduction to the assignment grade.
In this discussion, you are going to research Vigenere Cipher. Use the Vigenere Table to encrypt the message using the key ORANGE: Hard work always pays. Now use the same key, to decrypt this message: Oktnio ok dncr Instructions: Ignore all cases and punctuations Do not encrypt or decrypt spaces Post your answers and explain your experience and why Vigenere is not acceptable as an algorithm in today’s computing environment
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Population Distribution and Structure:
Final Project: Human Genome Project: Human Microbiome and COVID 19 N 408 FINAL PROJECT: Human Genome Project: Human Microbiome Essay Population Distribution and Structure:.
1.To what factors may be attributable the distribution of the global population? (about 100 words) 2.With is the relationship between TFR and GDP and to what this relation may be attributed to? (about 100 words) 3.Using the example of a life insurance premium across age and gender groups, explain how it reflects the concept of life expectancy. 4. Explain why the population structure (composition of fertility and mortality) varies between countries (about 100 words). Part B – Demographic Theory：1. Explain what a Malthusian trap is and why it has not occurred (about 100 words). 2. Explain what the demographic transition is and how it impacts the world’s population (about 100 words). Part C – Migration: 1.Global migration is a complex issue linked with differences in levels of economic development. What could be the trends shaping global migration in the coming decades?
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Supplier Selection & Bid Evaluation,PREPARING YOUR ASSIGNMENT Having made sure that you have a sound understanding of the topic, you are ready to begin further work. Try to bear the following points in mind: 1. In deciding on what you are asked to do, a n
Supplier Selection & Bid Evaluation,PREPARING YOUR ASSIGNMENT Having made sure that you have a sound understanding of the topic, you are ready to begin further work. Try to bear the following points in mind: 1. In deciding on what you are asked to do, a n.
SCM 702 Supplier Selection & Bid Evaluation
Instructions for Individual Assignment
Deadline: 11th Week – 10th Nov, 2018
Word Limit: (Max 1200 words)
Investigate the following topic:
Now that the competition is between supply chains, not the individual businesses, how can Supplier Selection & Bid Evaluation optimization help achieve organizational excellence?
Review the literature and write a report which:
Describeswhat supplier selection & bid evaluation management is and what it’s not?
What is supplier selection & bid evaluation analysis? How can it best be performed?
How to choose among the performance measures?
What different models and methods for analysis and designing of supplier selection & bid evaluation using Lean 6 Sigmaare available?
A key part of your task will be to judge what should be discussed about supply chain analysis and what should be left out.
Assignments should be emailed by11th week before 11:55pm on 10thNov, 2018.
Hard copies to be submitted at the Department of Supply Chain on 10th Nov, 2018 before 2pm.(Any delay after 1 min, will result in reducing 1 mark per 10 min), at the time of submission, please sign the form or assignments would be rejected.
PREPARING YOUR ASSIGNMENT
Having made sure that you have a sound understanding of the topic, you are ready to begin further work. Try to bear the following points in mind:
1. In deciding on what you are asked to do, a number of ideas/thoughts will usually suggest themselves, depending on your background and knowledge. List these points, arrangethem in what seems like a logical order under separate and relevant headings andplan and investigate to explore them further. Recognize that, what your investigationuncovers will probably cause you to alter your order or modify your original list. Forthis reason it is probably best if you summarizeyour heading and thinking onseparate sheets of paper under each heading. In this way your working materials canbe kept in order or re-arranged as necessary. Or use Mind Mapping technique to design your supply chain project/assignment.
2. There is no set pattern, but where you are asked your opinion or an interpretation of the topic is required, it is often useful to make the introduction a brief summary ofyour views. This introduction should be based on the salient thoughts/views/points you have notedunder (1) above. In other words, you put your introductory paragraph to work andprepare the reader for what is to come. At the very beginning of your discussion youshould define any doubtful terms and outline the scope and limitations of what is tofollow. Then develop the detailed bulk of this material in a logical fashion thatsupports your proposed concluding remarks. Conclude your discussion with asuccinct restatement of the key points. Do not pad your introduction and conclusion.A concise introduction and conclusion are essential.
3. For your discussion to be regarded as sound, you must present supporting evidence to your research (Anything that Can Not be backed by a documentary evidence, will not be accepted). This process involves referring to particular facts and authorities, making quotationsand summarizing the opinions of others; then making your own conclusions/opinions. It mayalso include presentation of facts you have ascertained by experiment or personalobservation but you should bear in mind that one swallow does not make a summerand that an isolated incident may just as likely represent the exception as the rule.Your Facts, therefore, must be accurate and verifiable and your deductions valid.Treat your reader as a reasonably informed person who needs his/her attentiondirected to particular points to be able to follow your argument. However, yourassignment should be able to stand on its own; the reader should not have to workout your line of thought from scattered references.
4. Use quotations where appropriate, but use them sparingly. The main functions ofquoted states are as follows:
i. To support your arguments; such support follows only when the author quoted is recognized as an authority to the argument;
ii. To present a case that you wish to attack.
iii. To confirm or illustrate facts or points of view which you state to be so.
iv. To present a statement which is both relevant and particularly appropriate in the words in which it is already expressed.
5. Break your discussion up into manageable units.Appropriate paragraphing is as important to the reader as it is to the writer. It enables the reader to follow stage bystage the unfolding of your argument. Writing to a careful outline should help you to organize your material into paragraphs.
6. Try to say exactly what you mean, slang and colloquialisms are neither appropriatenor precise forms of language in most assignments. Nevertheless strive to write in adirect straight forward manner. Avoid being woolly, try to cultivate your writingskills and within these limits try to be yourself.
7. Your first attack on an assignment will usually be an initial draft. Obviously do somethinking before you write but do not waste too much time in contemplation beforeputting pen to paper; the act of starting often overcomes a psychological barrier.Think carefully about the form of presentation and how information is to bepresented. Sometimes tables, graphs or lists will need to be included; think carefullyhow these are to be fitted in. You will usually have to type the whole of theassignment in rough draft first, leave the polishing until you have nailed down yourargument. The final copy should be exactly as you want it, proof read, of course!
Please use Harvard style referencing. Two types of citations are included:
1. In-text citations are used when directly quoting or paraphrasing a source. They are located in the body of the work and contain a fragment of the full citation.
Depending on the source type, some Harvard Reference in-text citations may look something like this:
“After that I lived like a young rajah in all the capitals of Europe…” (Fitzgerald, 2004).
2. Reference Lists are located at the end of the work and display full citations for sources used in the assignment.
Here is an example of a full citation for a book found in a Harvard Reference list:
Fitzgerald, F. (2004). The great Gatsby. New York: Scribner.
Generally, Harvard Reference List citations follow this format:
• Last name, First Initial. (Year published). Title. City: Publisher, Page(s).
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Oil Towns and their Effect on their Home Cultures;Discussion, analyses, and comparison of the effects of the oil towns Dharan, Saudi Arabia and Abadan, iran on their respective home cultures. Essentially how was the culture in these towns (Dharan was run
Oil Towns and their Effect on their Home Cultures;Discussion, analyses, and comparison of the effects of the oil towns Dharan, Saudi Arabia and Abadan, iran on their respective home cultures. Essentially how was the culture in these towns (Dharan was run.
Discussion, analyses, and comparison of the effects of the oil towns Dharan, Saudi Arabia and Abadan, iran on their respective home cultures. Essentially how was the culture in these towns (Dharan was run by Americans and Abadan by English) affect the culture, government policies, and the people of Saudi Arabia and Iran respectively. Both towns operated very differently from their home nations. Both became very racist and different in a psychological sense. In the discussion and anlyses of the towns there can be a discussion about cultural psychology. I have attached my paper proposal with notes to see what the topic is. In terms of format there should be footnotes and that may take up space on the page up to 1/4 of the page so there is actually less to write.
Essay Help “>Essay Help