Consider the following:
· What information do you need to obtain from the client?
· What challenges will you face while working with them?
· How long of a marketing campaign will you run?
· Who will you reach out to in your area to help promote the opening?
· What kind of grand opening will you suggest the client have? A special event?
· Will you have the client run promotions ahead of the opening?
1. Write a response between 750 – 1000 words for the body of the essay (The title page, abstract, conclusion and References section are not counted toward the word requirement.) in APA style.
2. Address all parts of the mini project fully.
3. Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
4. Use at least three references from outside the course material. one reference must be from EBSCOhost. The course textbook and lectures can be used, but are not counted toward the three-reference requirement.
5. References must come from sources such as, academic and scholarly journals and essays found in CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
6. Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style. Provide citations everywhere information from the sources is used for foundational support and for validation of opinions.
7. Use the third person narrative and avoid the use of the first- and second-person narrative and terms such as; I, me, myself, you, your, yourself, we or us (or related form such as let’s (let us) or we’ll, we’ve (we will / we have) among others). This will prevent the author or other parties from becoming the subject matter and will maintain the focus of the paper on the central theme and subject matter found in the elements.
8. Be informational and avoid being conversational.
Week 4 Discussion
Can you please compose a Paragraph regarding “discrimination in the workplace based on race”?
Main Post Paragraph 2: Practice Using Your Voice in a Full Body Paragraph Toward Your EssayReferring back to the lesson, please compose and present a single, well-developed draft of one body paragraph for our argument research essay, paying special attention to making your voice the driving force and to using solid logic.
“Be sure to also post one of the paragraphs from your draft. 🙂 ”
From what you have read this term, what would you say are the key elements of music production and distribution, crucial changes in the music industry, alterations of fan behavior and so on that have contributed to this new power of the song
Compile a marketing proposal for a new gym opening in your city. Outline ideas for local ads, social media From what you have read this term, what would you say are the key elements of music production and distribution, crucial changes in the music industry, alterations of fan behavior and so on that have contributed to this new power of the song.
PREFACE TO FINAL: Toward the end of his book “The Song Machine” by John Seabrook, writes that on Spotify “the song is once again king…Yes, you can listen to albums if you want to….but that’s not the way the system is organized. Instead you are pushed to listen to playlists of songs by different artists.” A bit later, after arguing that the playlist is “the album of the streaming world,” Seabrook asks this devastating question about algorithm-based music streaming: “Are you playing the music, or is the music playing you?”
QUESTION FOR THE ASSIGNMENT: From what you have read this term, what would you say are the key elements of music production and distribution, crucial changes in the music industry, alterations of fan behavior and so on that have contributed to this new power of the song (above the album)?
REQUIREMENTS FOR PAPER: I want you to present at least three authors we have read this term (it can be whole books, book chapters, or essays) and put them into this conversation. For each of the three, write a page that explains how you think this author would handle the question of whether the listener is playing the song or the song is playing the listener. In doing so, for each author, you should be giving a good sense of what they think matters most in the creation and reception of popular music. And in each case you should be as historically precise as you can be. Essentially, for each author you are trying to explain what they think is most important to take into account when studying popular music. BOOKS FROM COURSE: “If You Can’t Be Free, Be a Mystery: In Search of Billie Holiday” by Farah Jasmine Griffin, “Ready for a Brand New Beat: How “Dancing in the Street” Became the Anthem for a Changing America” by Mark Kurlansky “Do Not Sell At Any Price: The Wild, Obsessive Hunt for the World’s Rarest 78 rpm Records” by Amanda Petrusich “Next Big Thing” by Terry Kitchen “Appetite for Self-Destruction: The Spectacular Crash of the Record Industry in the Digital Age” by Steve Knopper “Muslim Cool: Race, Religion, and Hip Hop in the United States” by Su’ad Abdul Khabeer
Essay Help “>Essay Help
rio tinto written report
rio tinto written report.
Assignment instruction to be follows by the write very clear fully and in details as well
This assignment is based on the fact that, the Board of Directors (“Board”) of ( Rio Tinto
Australia only) which is mostly composed of recently appointed Non-Executive Directors
require in-depth knowledge of the business, strategies, performance and other key areas
of planning and control of the company. introduction of Rio Tinto Australia, explain the
implications of the findings, arrive at conclusions, and give your recommendations by a
written report submission to them. Your research team can approach this assignment by
applying the managerial accounting concepts and techniques to the facts found of Rio
Tinto by highlighting strategic and performance issues, and also include some data, to
derive your conclusions and recommendations for the “Board”. To highlight the
importance of managerial decision-making using both financial and non-financial drivers
and indicators, you need to also prepare the “Balanced Scorecard” of Rio Tinto based on
the strategies so evaluated in the first part of this assignment.
This will form part of the above mentioned written report for the “Board” .
• Route map
• 2)Implications of the findings
• Key issues identified.
• Key risks and threats.
• Potential opportunities.
• Operational and organisational arrangements.
• On-going monitoring and evaluation
3)Conclusions and recommendations
• Flow logically from findings.
• List the conclusions.
• Give recommendations
I have faith in your research team/ writes in preparation of this assignment and hoping
that you will deliver me an outstanding written reports.
Essay Help “>Essay Help