Slides should be titled:
Title Slide: Bill Identification and Summary;
Impact of Bill on Nursing Practice Standard
Impact of Bill on own Nursing Practice;
Community Impact of the Bill[supanova_question]
Women Suffrage Movement;In a five-page historical analysis essay, discuss the International Women’s Suffrage Movement during the second half of the nineteenth century. In your essay ensure that you also answer the following questions: Why do you think wom
Women Suffrage Movement;In a five-page historical analysis essay, discuss the International Women’s Suffrage Movement during the second half of the nineteenth century. In your essay ensure that you also answer the following questions: Why do you think wom.
In a five-page historical analysis essay, discuss the International Women’s Suffrage Movement during the second half of the nineteenth century. In your essay ensure that you also answer the following questions:
Why do you think women chose this era to speak out for the vote?
What are some of the contradictions regarding European women’s loss of rights in this period as juxtaposed with the rights they were gaining?
What parts of the world appeared to be more active about demanding women’s rights? What parts were less active? How would you explain the differences?
Your submission needs to also meet the following guidelines:
There must be a cover page and a bibliography (do not count toward the five-page total)
Your essay must be formatted in 12-point Times New Roman Font, double-spaced, with 1-inch margins
Your essay must have appropriately formatted in-text citations and a bibliography (does not count toward the five-page total)
For formatting purposes, you can use the APA format, Chicago Manual of Style, or the Turabian format.
Your essay needs to be appropriately structured to include an introduction, body of paragraphs, and a conclusion
The introduction must include a thesis statement.
Your paper must be in your own words, any level of plagiarism will result in an automatic zero for the paper, and depending on the extent of the plagiarism it may also result in an automatic E for the course.
Use 3 primary sources and 3 secondary sources. Cite them
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Health TV shows
attached instructions below. thank you. I will do the reference page thank you. Slides should be titled: Title Slide: Health TV shows.
Review Two shows that have a medical theme of your choice. For example the shows could be Grey’s Anatomy and House. The shows may be found on Hulu, Netflix, or on official network sites. Please choose the two programs looking for scenes that are dense with medical jargon. Look for doctors doing rounds, doctors/nurses discussing patient conditions and status, EMTs reporting into an Emergency Department, for example. Identifying at least 10 medical terms used in Each show. Define these terms. Were they used correctly? What would a more correct term have been?
Essay Help “>Essay Help
The AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power, better known as ACT UP/discussion.
The AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power, better known as ACT UP/discussion..
The AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power, better known as ACT UP, roared into existence in 1987 in an era when widespread fears dominated public perceptions about HIV and gay people, especially gay men. Spearheaded by activists, many of them HIV positive, ACT UP members sought to educate the public about the virus, stamp out toxic and dangerous stereotypes, and demand a far more active role in shaping medical treatment and options than was common at the time. For this essay you will be asked to read and watch the following three texts/movies that all cover the history and dramatic impact of ACT UP and then write a comparative essay about these texts. 1. How to Survive a Plague, a documentary film. 2. 120 Beats per Minute, a fictionalized account of ACT UP Paris based on the director’s involvement with the group.* 3. Steven Epstein, “The Construction of Lay Expertise: AIDS Activism and the Forging of Credibility in the Reform of Clinical Trials,” an academic article by sociologist Steven Epstien that I also assigned for class. (* 120 Beats Per Minute features a number of vivid sex scenes. If that’s not your cup of tea, please contact me and I will assign another documentary for you to watch instead). A core premise in this class is that different genres of writing and communication convey distinct types of information and messages and no one genre can ever provide a complete account of a phenomenon. To put it in a slightly different way: each of these texts do something different and do so differently in terms of both their content and their style, rhetoric, and tone. In this essay, please write a four to five-page (max) essay comparing and contrasting what you learned in each one of these three texts. The essay is quite open ended, but here are some -1 pointers for how to proceed: At minimum, you should address what you found more compelling and convincing in relation to something specific you learned in the texts and discuss how these genres complement each other and how they diverge in the sorts of messages and arguments they made and can make given the genre under consideration. You don’t need to propose an overarching argument, but the piece should be peppered with insightful, specific, and meaningful points about these texts and should refer to specific scenes/quotes from the movie and text. You don’t need to write a formal academic essay, but can be a bit more playful or personal so long as you address what is expected of you and so long as you write clearly. That is, it is acceptable to write about your reactions to these pieces but again keep in mind that you are still expected to write about the movies and essay as you write about your responses to them. Before you start writing, you are required to read these handy reference guides for proper terminology and follow these guidelines that have been established by these communities. https://www.glaad.org/reference/lgbtq https://www.glaad.org/reference/offensive https://www.glaad.org/reference/hiv
Essay Help “>Essay Help
This is a reflective essay on the topic “tips and structure”.
This is a reflective essay on the topic “tips and structure”..
This is the idea of an introduction paragraph I had:
– Five months ago, I never thought I’ll be writing a reflective analysis, Not like I knew what it was either. As an english learner I’ve always felt some kind of way towards my english classes. I remember always telling people back in middle school that writing was my hardest class because I couldn’t come up with ideas to write about, and that followed me all the way till high school. It was here at UAB where I started seeing writing as a way to express myself and create a word of my own. Since I’ve been here, I’ve learned to put meaning into my writings, analyze papers deeper and focused more on the techniques, rhetorical moves, purposes of papers instead of the only thing I was used to in high school which was length, thesis and grammar. Each paper had its meaning, and each thought me different things. I had to see each of them with a different point of view to get the complete purpose and picture of its words. Thought my favorite out of the four was the literacy narrative.
Then for the first body paragraph talk about literacy narrative and how it helped me realized that one can express themselves through words. Talk about how I learned how important it is to be detailed in this kind of stories and make the reader imagine and connect with the character and environment through those descriptions.
For the second body paragraph talk about the rhetorical analysis paper I did. How it helped me learned how to analyze a paper by using ethos, logos and pathos, how I learned to recognize the way authors try to convince the audience of something by using rhetorical moves. (In this case, How Twenge used her experience as a psychology professor, interviews, and studies to inform parents about the psychological effects smartphones have on todays young generation and persuade them to realize that it’s a problem.) I also learned that to write a rhetorical analysis you don’t have to think about what the author is trying to say but How the author is trying to say it.
The third paragraph would be a about The Food visual analysis paper. You can write about color, composition, symbols, etc. how I learned that all those can persuade an audience. For example, Cereal boxes with mascots or symbols looking down in the cover as in looking straight at a little kid.
And after you can expand on any of those paragraphs or write the conclusion about how overall this class has helped me become a better writer. Maybe restate some of the things I learned etc..
Please make it sound as personal as possible. If you can add that twinge thesis, I wrote in parenthesis for the rhetorical analysis it would be great as it would add a touch of trust.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Assignment-II Q1) Write a 1-page report about the differences between qualitative and quantitative research methods related to your area of study.
Assignment-II Q1) Write a 1-page report about the differences between qualitative and quantitative research methods related to your area of study..
Assignment-II Q1) Write a 1-page report about the differences between qualitative and quantitative research methods related to your area of study. (choose one from the below topics) Q2) Write a 1-page report about the use of qualitative research in your area of study.
Topic • Research Design o What is Research Design? o Used Tools o Design in the Research Process o Research Design Descriptors • Qualitative Research. o What is Qualitative Research? o Qualitative versus Quantitative Research o The Process of Qualitative Research o Qualitative Research Methodologies o Triangulation: Merging Qualitative and Quantitative
Essay Help “>Essay Help
An Evolutionary Perspective on The Etiology of Breast Cancer
An Evolutionary Perspective on The Etiology of Breast Cancer.
Topic An Evolutionary Perspective on The Etiology of Breast Cancer
The paper should include: The paper is limited to 15 pages, double-spaced (not including references or figures). 1. An overview of the evolutionary basis of the disease or health concept (casual network of disease [(i.e., why are we susceptible to the disease, and why hasn’t evolution eliminated genes responsible for disease]) 2. Disease/health mechanisms (or possible mechanisms), its manifestation in various biological levels of organization (e.g., in the case of a virus, what do we know about other animal host reservoirs and emergence) 3. Factors affecting susceptibility/resistance to disease (e.g., biological basis for ethnicity as a risk factor) 4.what public health strategies may be required or are necessary for controlling this disease or promoting health in humans, etc
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Research Proposal and Ethical Implications
Research Proposal and Ethical Implications.
Research Plan and Ethical Implications (10%) The assignment is comprised of the following sections
• Final Research Question and 3 hypotheses
• Part 1: Research Plan • Study Design
• Participants and Sampling • Data Collection
• Part 2: Ethical Implications • References • Part 3: Appendices (5) • Research Journal
Length: approximately 2 pages + appendices
You MUST use the templates provided on FLO (How to Write Assignment 2 folder). There are separate templates for the main body of assignment + the 5 appendices
Research Plan and Ethical Implications
When marking this assignment, your tutor will assess if your research plan is compliant with the class ethics approval by considering the study design, sampling and recruitment methods (including the ethics documents at your appendices), data collection technique (including the survey) and your understanding of the four ethical principles that underpin ethical research.
It is common for your tutor to suggest several changes to your plan and appendices at this stage. You will need make revisions to your appendices (ethics documents and survey) and have these cleared BEFORE you can begin collecting data (i.e. recruiting participants and distributing your survey)
Part 1 – Research Plan (1 page)
1. Study Design (1-2 paragraphs)
• Identify the study design you have chosen to answer your research question.
• What are the strengths and limitations of this study design? 2. Participants and Sampling (1-2 Paragraphs)
• What sampling method will you use to recruit your participants?
• Why is this sampling method an appropriate choice for your research?
• What are the strengths and limitations of this sampling method?
• Indicate where you will recruit your participants (e.g. Uni library)
• Describe how you will use the ethics documents (your appendices) to recruit your participants (refer to the appendices in this section)
Part 1 – Research Plan continued
3. Measures (1-2 paragraphs)
• Identify the data collection technique (measure) you will use to collect your data.
o Is it a survey that was already developed? o Have you developed your own? o How many items (questions) and what type of questions are there?
• What are the strengths and limitations of this data collection measure?
Part 2 – Ethical Implications (1 page)
The objective of this section is to demonstrate your understanding of the following four principles of ethical research – as per the National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Human Research. You will need to describe how you will abide by these principles and demonstrate why the proposed study is low or negligible risk (as per the Class Ethics approval).
MERIT & INTEGRITY RESPECT BENEFICENCE JUSTICE
The National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Human Research can be accessed via this link:
Part 2 – Ethical Implications continued…
In this section you will:
• Define and describe the 4 Ethical Principles • Describe HOW you have planned and implemented your study so as to ensure your research abides by these principles. You can/should address: Privacy
• Highlight how your research meets the Class Ethics Approval (i.e. is low risk)
• Each of the 4 principles should be addressed in 100 words (total of one page for this whole section)
Part 3 Appendices
• There must be 5 appendices to your assignment.
• You MUST use the templates provided on FLO for each of these.
• You should refer to these appendices in the Sampling and Participants section in Part 1 of your assignment and describe how you will use them to recruit your participants.
• In Part 2, you may also describe how you will use these to ensure your research is ethical (e.g. informed consent)
Participant information sheet Introductory Letter
Consent form Verbal Script
(!) Your tutor will go through the instructions on completing and using these forms to recruit your participants in the week 5/6 tutorial
Some instructions about recruiting
participants and collecting data…
• YouMUSTNOTbeginrecruitingparticipantsordistributingyourethics documents/surveys until your research plan, ethical documents and survey have been approved by your tutor – as part of the marking process. In most cases, your tutor will require you to make some changes to your ethical documents and/or survey and perhaps to clarify how you will recruit participants. Your tutor must approve these changes/clarifications BEFORE you start the recruitment/data collection process.
• Please follow your research plan when recruiting participants, if you have any problems you must speak to your tutor before you change your recruitment/data collection methods (e.g. change location of recruitment etc.)
• Remember you can’t recruit participants on SA Health organisation premises, or other institutions that would require their own ethics approval process. University is the best place to recruit participants.
• Participants MUST sign both consent forms and return one to you and keep the other.
• ProvidetheLetterofIntroductionandParticipantInformationSheettoall participants.
The fine print
• Submit on FLO by midnight, Wednesday week 7, 6 September
• All submissions will be checked using Turnitin text matching software. You can check a draft of your assignment turnitin score on FLO before submission
• -5% of your grade per day the assignment is late.
• Feedback on this assignment should be incorporated into the Final Assignment
• Feedback will be received by week 8 tutorial. DO NOT begin recruitment/data collection until you have had your plan and appendices approved by your tutor.
• Double space your work and use size 12 font.
• Spelling and grammar should be carefully checked for accuracy. It should be well structured so that information is presented logically and coherently
• Don’t forget to submit your research journal with your assignment, one mark will be deducted from your grade if you do not submit or submit an inadequate journal. You can submit your journal electronically on FLO or provide a hard copy to your tutor in the week 7 tutorial.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Health Care Research: Evidence-Based Practice Assignment
Health Care Research: Evidence-Based Practice Assignment.
Olympic Evidence-Based Practice Assignment: Case Study Olympic athletes depend on the latest science to drive elite performance. Whether it be nutritional sciences, biomechanics, ergonomics, skill acquisition, equipment, strength and conditioning, etc – athletes use the science to gain a competitive edge.
This assignment is to be done individually. Your assignment: ‐ Based on your own area of interest – nutrition, biomechanics, equipment, clothing, training, etc, research ONE “practice” that is based on evidence, that an Olympic athlete is using to improve his/her performance. Write a 3-5 page brief on the topic of your choice.
‐ Describe the evidence that is available, how it is being used to improve performance by athletes. ‐ Does it actually work? What does the evidence say, and what do the performance results say? ‐ References must be in APA format Example: https://www.thestar.com/sports/amateur/2017/12/31/secret-to-canadianolympic-ski-success-is-in-the-suit.html
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Feedback for PC Build and Manual Part 3
Feedback for PC Build and Manual Part 3.
This just to read the feedback below and review the paper i am going to upload and add some few changes. Feedback for PC Build and Manual Part 3 Submission Feedback 10-11-2019 for Part 3 only: For WIN 10 install suggest adding & discussing screen shots where user input is required, such as for creating account name & password, etc. For critical features suggest continuing with screen shots and discussions for activating WIN Defender, WIN updates, data backup/recovers, creating a recovery CD/USB. You should take advise of the following request placed on each Part commented on:
Essay Help “>Essay Help