Much recent research, which have been done in this concept, take place to show the status and critical issues for redefining and developing it to achieve the sustainable value. The value of this article is reflected in the improvement of the understanding of “business model” with theoretical analysis and distinguish it from other definitions to reveal differences and the need of it through a clear and operational strategy. Secondly, I would like to mention Pets. Mom which is one of the first e-commerce company in the information age and uses as a typical example of the business terminology theory. That company was very successful in marketing and brought the brand awareness to large customers. However, the coin has two faces: the e-commerce business model was still a very new field with some companies that time because of the value of experience.
Next, the next mistake led that the company plans untested assumptions or speculations.Of course, failure is inevitable from the misunderstanding and the misuse. From above, we realized the importance of the “business model” concept. One of the strong points with reference to this article is the provision and imprison some levels of criticality and analysis theories from researches, statistics and frameworks to show criticized aspects to compete the future opponents. This article also clarifies the terminology and the supplement for managers about a clear and practical strategy to prevent future threats.In nutshell, this article gives some new dimensions for further research such as “business model innovation”. Nowadays, In a globalizes world, especially with a new e-commerce market such as my country, Vietnam, which has a gradual growth rate of the Information technology, the clear and proper definition of the “business model” Is Important.
Besides, the creation of competitive advantages for local companies to compete with international companies which has an experience length about the building of it such as eBay, Amazon is also essential.Assignment 1 By Loc-Unguent Ho professors. The term and the type and strong physical makeup of it are easy to find in the assets perspective and in the exchange of financial aspects in this Journal Nowadays, in a globalizes world, especially with a new e-commerce market such as my country, Vietnam, which has a gradual growth rate of the information technology, the clear and proper definition of the “business model” is important.
on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
➢ 2.3The student will be able to explain of the concepts, models for formulating strategies, defining the organizational strategic directions and crafting a deployment strategy.
Students are supposed to select a technological organization of their choice. Further the student is supposed to do a thorough assessment and write an essay on the selected organization’s Strategic Direction.
Pointers for student’s reference-
✓ Essay must include-
• Organization’s current position(2.5M)
▪ Internal Analysis
▪ External Analysis
• Core Competencies (Min 2, with details)(2.5M)
• Dynamic Capabilities (Min 2, with details)(2.5M)
• Strategic Intent. (1.5M)
✓ Title is compulsory
✓ Peer reviewed journals and References should be used to support your submission (1 Mark)
✓ Refer Chapter 6 of your textbook
Note for students: Only covering these pointers for the essay will not guarantee awarding of full marks, please do your research well and include other content too. These pointers are just to guide you.