Conduct a Virtual Visit to a Residential Living facility Assessment. This can be a Senior Living Community, Assisted Living, or Long-Term Care Facility. (You cannot choose home visit or spiritual facility). Reflect on your visit to an Older Adult Facility.
Answer the Following Questions:
1. What type of facility did you visit?
2. Were you able to answer all of the questions for the Critical Thinking – Healthy Aging Analysis Oral Presentation? These questions are the under listed below; Please find all the answers to the questions.
RESIDENTIAL LIVING FACILITY ASSESSMENT
A Senior Living Community/Assisted Living, or Long-Term Care Facility.
1. Environment: Describe the physical environment.
2. Physical and medical needs: Include ability to perform ADLs, take medications, and need for assistance.
3. Social and emotional needs: Presence or interaction with friends, family, grandchildren, pets, etc.
4. Spiritual needs: How are spiritual needs addressed?
5. Respect: Is respecting the individuality and uniqueness of the residents an integral part of the program? Describe.
6. Finances: What is the reimbursement method for care?
7. Assessment: What is your assessment of the facility? What changes would you initiate?
8. Article: Validate your suggestions for change utilizing a “NURSING RESEARCH” article.
3. What did you learn while visiting the older adult facility?
Women in 19th Century
Women in 19th Century.
Description The paper will be eight pages long in double space in font size 12 with the 1-inch margin on all sides. It is a kind of mini-research paper with pieces of evidence from the book you have read, not from your research. It will take too much time and effort for you to base your paper on your own research. What is needed is a paper with an interesting topic, good amount of evidence (taken from the book you have read), and a reasonable argument that is based on the evidence you provided. Because this is a 100 level of class, have a paper indicating that you have done your work and know how to write one. For the paper, you will use at least one book that is related to your topic as the main reference. You can use articles or online materials in addition to the book but not in lieu of the book. The main book should be a research one (mostly published by a university press with footnotes and bibliography). You may use a textbook in addition to the main book to help fill in material as necessary. Papers will be graded on content and quality of writing in general. All papers should have a well-developed theme and argument. Here is the book to use : https://books.google.com/books?id=c-vDAgAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=19th+century+women&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwih7J3fieLkAhUCjq0KHX2jD-sQ6AEwAXoECEwQAg#v=onepage&q=19thcenturywomen&f=false
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Comparison of Talent Selection between Greece, Belgium and Switzerland
APA Format Three References Conduct a Virtual Visit to a Residential Living facility Assessment. This can be a Senior Essay Comparison of Talent Selection between Greece, Belgium and Switzerland.
The paper should contain: The talent selection of youth football players in Greece, Belgium and Switzerland and to compare these 3 countries
Essay Help “>Essay Help