2. Identifying Threats
-Create a sample inventory of five main information assets in the company. Please follow the example in Figure 11-4(attached) in the textbook.
-Threat Scenario and Control
For any one of the assets identified in inventory of assets table, identify possible threats and create a threat scenario and control table provided in the Project Milestone 5/Network Security and Management page of the project template. Please refer to the examples provided in Figures 11-6 and 11-7(attached) in the textbook to guide you in completing the table.
-Network Manager Job Posting
Create a job advertisement for a network manager for your proposed network. Please use the required skill set as needed from the sample network manager job requirements in Chapter 12 management focus insert 12.8 of the textbook. Please check out various job postings for network manager from the Internet, and modify that posting to suit your hypothetical company’s need. You need to give a very brief introduction (less than 200 words) of your company before posting the job requirements. Please mention any additional perks and benefits that may attract future employees at the very end of the job posting. You need to give a contact e-mail address or provide a link to apply.
4. Project Experience
Please use this section to recount your project experience by answering the questions given in the template.
Porter’s Competitive Advantage of Nations
Porter’s Competitive Advantage of Nations.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Set design for two scenes from the play “Dog sees God”
1. Please complete the attached “Project Template” use the network security and management activities page of the project submission Set design for two scenes from the play “Dog sees God”.
The scenes “SPORK” and “Viper’s Nest” from the play “DOG SEES GOD” * PROFESSOR REQUESTED THAT WE MUST DO A LITTLE DRAWING OR GRAPH THAT DEMONSTRATES THE SCENES ON OUR POWERPOINT ( nothing artistic, just to show the audience how the scene looks like with drawing the actors, for example, talking on a table or something similar … )
1. Is the scenery going to be realistic or non-realistic?
2. Create a Ground Plan or Rendering (according to your drawing talents). Either of these has to show the set in relation to the audience and location on the stage (ie. Stage right, stage left, downstage center, upstage left, etc.) 3. Show furniture and prop examples that would be in the Ground Plan or Rendering. 4. Make sure that everything in the set is accurate according to the time period, time of day, time of year, location and station in life. 5. Explain how set pieces would move in and out of the stage (if they do). Examples: stagehands, turntable, tracks, etc. 6. What is your design concept for this play? 7. Explain the use of colors on the set. What mood are you trying to accomplish? 8. Is there a central image or metaphor? What is it and what does it represent. Questions that might help guide BasmaHow do they speak? AnswerHow do they move? AnswerIn what kind of home or outdoor setting do they function? AnswerWhat are the goals & objectives? AnswerWhat do they wear? AnswerDoes their life seem cramped, or does it appear free & open?
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Advance Written Testimony
Advance Written Testimony.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Evaluate entrepreneurial gerotechnology ventures
Evaluate entrepreneurial gerotechnology ventures.
The main paper (35% of the grade) can be 1) a research paper, 2) business plan for an existing technology or service, or 3) an app or device proposal, which will help prepare you to become an entrepreneur in gerotechnology or to evaluate entrepreneurial gerotechnology ventures. You will write the plan that will include: 1. Innovation: uniqueness of concept, creativity to address issue, ability of app to overcome the problem 2. feasibility-technological capability to implement, ease of implementation 3. significance: importance of problem addressed 4. originality: to what extent does this duplicate what already exists? 5. Marketability: Extent of need/use in population (e.g., how many people need this? how many would be interested?)
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Marketspace Matrix Project
Marketspace Matrix Project.
Marketspace Matrix Project (3 cycles) 30%
The marketspace matrix is discussed in numerous lectures and examples provided in lecture, tutorial and assessment folders on LearnJCU. This interactive marketspace solution is for your innovative product (or service) from your Assessment 3 group work. However, Assessment 4 is to be undertaken individually. You are required to market this as a new innovative digital product (service) with a three cycle marketspace matrix after developing a TOWS.
Formatting should meet the following requirements:-
Title page: Team Number, name, student number, product name, subject details, lecturers name
� Briefly introduce your product/innovation. Under the introduction build a �TOWS� to identify the key performance indicators (KPIs) that offer your innovative product (or service) project blue ocean opportunities into the future.
� Cycle 1: You are launching this innovative new digital product next week. The first cycle Marketspace Matrix features (in BLACK) that apply to your new innovative product (or service) as you have interactively marketed it up to today (e.g. YouTube, blue ocean, social media). Below the Marketspace Matrix, and on the same page summarise the strategic focus for cycle 1.
� Cycle 2: A second Marketspace Matrix cycle (with additional features in RED) that is required to move and implement your new innovative product (or service) project as an online interactive marketing site AND how to target your new innovative product (or service) project specifically at your chosen global consumer market. Below the Marketspace Matrix, and on the same page summarise the strategic focus for cycle 2.
� Cycle 3: Your new innovative product (service) has been available for some time; develop a third marketspace matrix (with additional features in BLUE) for two years (depending on product lifecycle) after the launch of the website. Below the Marketspace Matrix, and on the same page summarise the strategic focus for cycle 3.
Reference page: List of references employing APA style.
The Marketspace Matrix Template you must use is on LearnJCU. DO NOT remove or add headings to the Marketspace Matrix Template. For the 4 page report, the minimum is 10 point font; 1.0 paragraph spacing; normal page margins. Further details on development of a Marketspace Matrix are covered in the lectures.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
This task assesses the following Learning Outcomes:
(4) analyse and critique the operation of Australian legal institutions from a variety of historical and theoretical perspectives
(6) demonstrate awareness of current themes and future directions in the development of Australian law
(5) solve legal problems involving the interpretation of statutes and/or the application of judicial precedents
(3) demonstrate familiarity with the formal and informal institutions and processes which shape the development of Australian law.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (‘ACCC’) states in its ‘Submission to Competition on Policy Review Panel’ the following:
The ACCC recognises that private enforcement can be a significant complement to public enforcement in building compliance and determining anti-competitive conduct. Effective deterrence occurs where sanctions, having regard to the likelihood of detection and conviction, outweigh the gains associated with a contravention. The threat of increased ‘sanctions’ in the form of damages payouts resulting from private litigation can play a vital role in a firm’s consideration of the costs and benefits of engaging in anti-competitive conduct. 
Analyse and critique the efficacy of the Australian legal institutions and sources of law raised in this statement. In your response, apply your analysis to the factual scenario presented to you in Task I.
1. Efficacy means how well something works. Use the factual scenario as a basis upon which to interpret relevant sources of law and analyse how well these sources work in relation to the scenario. In this way, the scenario is to be used as a basis or example upon which to frame your analysis. Your analysis should be clear, coherent and concise in being specifically based upon this scenario, as opposed to being generalised.
2. Use your research and initial analysis from Task I as a springboard for your analysis and critique in this task. You do not have to use every source of law you selected in Task I. You may use additional sources of law to those you selected in Task I. However, this is not recommended as the focus of this task is an analysis and a critique, rather than legal research. You may use any of the readings provided to you in this unit. However, the relevance of all information included in your response needs to be made explicit by a link between each point and the context of the question. In this response, avoid statements such as “This source is relevant because…” and instead use statements such as “This argument suggests that…” or “In applying this premise to the scenario, it is arguable that…” or “This claim is supportive of the critique that…” etc.
3. Your analysis should include a critique of the operation of Australian legal institutions from a variety of historical and theoretical perspectives explored in your research and correctly referenced in your paper. In order to analyse, you are required to draw links between and across these perspectives in order to arrive at your own understandings in answer to the question. However, avoid using personal pronouns in your response, and instead present objective arguments based on an interpretation of various sources of law.
4. This task specifically relates to topics 4, 5 and 6. As you complete each topic, it is important to apply the skills and content to your understanding of this assignment incrementally in order to develop your response.
5. In your response, you are required to solve the legal problem of the factual scenario presented to you in Task I. The skills and content of topic 4 (Judge-made law) relates to the application of judicial precedent. Ensure you apply the judicial precedent(s) you deem relevant in your response. The skills and content of topic 5 (Statute law) relates to the rules of statutory interpretation. Ensure you apply the rules you deem relevant in your response.
6. In your response, you are also required to demonstrate familiarity with the formal and informal institutions and processes which shape the development of Australian law. Possible avenues of informal institutions should arise in your research from a careful review of the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission website which was indicated as a source in Task I.
7. The skills and content of topic 6 (Law in practice) relate to invoking the law, litigation, lawyers, alternative institutions and processes, regulation and enforcement and mechanisms for legal change. Ensure you apply the skills and content from the self-assessment activities in topic 6 that you deem relevant in your response. In your response, you are required to demonstrate your awareness of current themes in Australian business law relevant to the factual scenario and possible future directions in the development of Australian law based on the avenues that you consider are available to Syd Bid. These current themes and possible future directions should come from your understanding of the skills and content of the aspects of topic 6 that you deem relevant to the question.
8. Ensure you read the following extract from the learning site from topic 3 to assist you in developing your analysis.
FINAL NOTE: Ensure you address all aspects of the marking criteria in your response.
Extract from the learning site from topic 3:
Analyse means to identify components and make relationships between them, and to really draw out the implications of content to an argument or analysis. To increase the strength of an analysis throughout your response, a good practice is to ensure that your paper contains:
1. An introduction that provides a direct answer to the question, sets up an argument and clearly sets out the contents, direction and parameters of the paper as required by the question;
2. A series of well-structured body paragraphs in line with the direction set out in your introduction that generally contain:
a. A topic sentence that clearly and concisely states the main idea of the paragraph in the context of the question – this may be an analytical point drawn from the examples to follow;
b. Sentences that build your arguments about that main idea and provide key examples to ‘prove’ it – these examples can include areas of statute law, case law, specific arguments raised in secondary sources and/or facts of a scenario presented in a question;
c. A closing sentence that clearly and concisely wraps up the main point of your analysis in direct answer to the question;
It is important to draft your analysis using examples of primary and/or secondary sources of law by following a ‘HIRAC’ structure. This means that in some instances, your paragraphs can be broken up to ensure that you provide a properly supported analysis by referring to the issues of the question, the rules of key cases and/or legislation, and applying those rules to the question posed. These rules may be applied to facts given in a scenario and/or may be framed as supporting arguments for analytical points made in the context of the question posed. Within each paragraph, these points need to draw together to form a concluding sentence that directly addresses the question.
3. A conclusion that clearly summaries the main arguments in the paper in final answer to the question.
This is not intended to be a prescriptive formula, but an example to assist you in your structure and framing of an analysis within an essay-style response.
 ACCC, ‘Submission to Competition on Policy Review Panel,’ Competition Policy Review, 26 November 2014, 79 cited in C Beaton-Wells, ‘Private Enforcement of Competition Law in Australia – Inching Forwards?’ Melbourne University Law Review (2016) 39, 690.
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Implementation of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) plan
Implementation of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) plan.
Based on either your personal project experience or your research, select a project.) In 5-7 page research paper, discuss the PMBOK’s 3 processes of project procurement, and how they are applied to your project’s procurement efforts. Use Scholarly sources NOT PMP review materials
Essay Help “>Essay Help
The topic will about “ADIDAS AG” The goal of the research report is to help you hone your research and analytical skills. Once you have gathered a significant body of data, you will be able to apply the strategic frameworks you have learned and form an opinion about the company’s performance and its sustainability based on the evidence you found. After you have researched the company and formed opinions on its future success, you should provide recommendations as to its viability as a potential employer and investment, i.e. would you recommend this company as a potential employer or a potential investment to a close friend? An acceptable report will incorporate several (5-10) business articles (WSJ, Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes, Fortune, etc, earnings announcements and websites do not count), research on company’s competitors, as well as the company’s annual (10-K), quarterly (10-Q), and proxy statements (Def 14a) ( HYPERLINK “http://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html” http://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html).
Grading on this component will be approximately distributed as 50% for the depth and comprehensiveness of the research you conducted, and 50% for the quality of your analyses and recommendations. Make sure to include data and information from the most recent annual and quarterly reports of the company, as well as some recent business articles. Your analysis and recommendations should not exceed 5 pages; however, there is no limit on the appendices you use to support your analyses and recommendations (i.e. charts, figures, tables, graphs, etc). Please base your recommendations on factual information, and include all data, tables, and figures that you used when analyzing the company. Examples of information that could facilitate your analysis of the company and provide factual support for your recommendations: Firm performance – i.e. earnings, sales, ROA, P/E, stock price (feel free to add to those) – remember to investigate firm performance both across time (try to discern a trend) and relative to its competitors (see how well the firm does relative to its rivals) Market share Vision & mission Key resources and capabilities, VRINE Analysis Key macroenvironmental trends, PESTEL Analysis Strategic Group Analysis Information about competitive moves Business StrategyCorporate segments, Corporate Strategy Most important corporate divisions (industries in which the company operates) Which corporate divisions generate most revenues/profits for the firm? International operations, International Strategy Which are the most important international markets for the firm? Which countries generate most revenues/profits for the firm? Board of directors, Independence from the CEO, Expertise CEO compensation and ownership Large owners Corporate governance score
Essay Help “>Essay Help
Literature,Tess of the D’Urbervilles & Heart of Darkness,compare a topic found in these two texts
Literature,Tess of the D’Urbervilles & Heart of Darkness,compare a topic found in these two texts.
*********BOTH BOOKS MUST BE DOVER THRIFT EDITIONS FOR CITATION PURPOSES
*THE TWO BOOKS ARE
Tess of the D’Urbervilles & Heart of Darkness,
***ESSAY MUST ONLY USE THESE TWO BOOKS AS SOURCES FOR IN TEXT CITATIONS
************You should have at least six (6) CITATIONS PER PIECE OF LITERATURE . Therefore there should be AT LEAST (12) citations per paper. More citations is usually good.
*********you should have a concluding paragraph which concludes something from your paper. Do NOT make claims such as “therefore we see that in all literature….” Simply conclude something from your paper-from those two pieces of literature.
**DO NOT write in the first person (I, we, our) and do not use contractions (I’ll, don’t, doesn’t, it’s).
*Spelling, grammar, and writing count.
***********Your paper must have an introductory paragraph which lays out your thesis. A thesis must be something you have to prove: “Evil” is not a thesis, “Evil builds up the main character in Antigone, but destroys the main character in She Stoops to Conquer” would be a thesis. Do NOT have in your introduction unfounded generalizations such as “throughout history…” or “in all literature…”
**********Your paper should then have any number of paragraphs where you prove your case using examples and citations. Do use quotations or paraphrase and give a citation in interlinear parenthetical citation form: The role of evil is apparent in Antigone’s interaction with Creon. (A3). That would indicate that on page 3 of Antigone I will find the quotation that backs up the statement you have made. The citation can act in the place of a quotation.
****Your papers must be no more than four pages (double-spaced, 12 point, normal margins) in length.
A1.Clear, consistent thesis, fully developed throughout the paper.
2.Makes full and consistent use of evidence to support all points.
3.Is well written and well organized without factual, interpretive, or grammatical errors.
B1.Argument is clear, but less consistently developed.
2.Use of evidence is less full or balanced.
3.Is well written and organized, may include a couple of factual, grammatical or interpretive errors.
C1.Contains an argument, but may be less developed or overly simplistic.
2.Use of evidence limited or less balanced.
3.Contains several organizational, factual, interpretive, or grammatical errors.
D1.Argument unclear or inconsistent.
2.Limited use of evidence.
3.Contains numerous organizational, factual, interpretive, or writing errors
Essay Help “>Essay Help